Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: September edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
It is also National Bourbon Heritage Month.

First one of the new season:

143_TOB_Bulliet_Glass.jpg

Prior thread (closed 1,000 posts).
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2367385&page=41

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I just meant to stop by and say congratulations on the news (I say fantastic news), Appleyard!

Hope you're gonna have fun

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
This is the greatest thing ever. I hope everyone on the board orders at least one t-shirt and one hoodie. Mandog is ready to cement his top 6 position in training camp!!!

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
I knew you would love it! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes sir. I honestly believe Manning is going to take it to another level in training camp. He's going to feel the heat from the rookies and show everyone he deserves to be in the lineup.

I still think two of the three D will make it, and I'm hoping it's Morin and Sanheim. Push AMac to the #7 role. If anyone gets off to a bad start, you make changes. Hak has shown he is not afraid to tinker with the lineup.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Guess it's a short term sale because after this year there will be no reason for his stuff to be orange and black. Unless he already has a job lined up at a Halloween store.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I think he might be able to be had for much lower than expected soon.

I wouldn't mind taking a stab again. He has the skill and can play all over the ice. We would just need to send salary back to make it work

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think he might be able to be had for much lower than expected soon.

I wouldn't mind taking a stab again. He has the skill and can play all over the ice. We would just need to send salary back to make it work

Would rather have Landeskog.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think he will cost too much. Duchene would provide us another top 6 option so we don't have to rush our young players into large roles.

Not getting Duchene without parting with Sanheim or Myers.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Duchene has been on the block longer than a calendar year now. If someone valued him enough to give up that type of compensation it would have happened well by now.

I don't think the Flyers would be interested though.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Duchene has been on the block longer than a calendar year now. If someone valued him enough to give up that type of compensation it would have happened well by now.

I don't think the Flyers would be interested though.

I have to say this, but holy **** Sakic might be the most incompentant GM out there right now and even worse than Benning. Benning, while stupid, at least seems to give a **** about his team. Sakic doesn't even try to care.

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
Not getting Duchene without parting with Sanheim or Myers.

Love that Hextall is the GM. I am confident he won't make a stupid trade like trading Sanheim or Myers for a 26 year old player albeit a good one. He is building a team that can have success for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad