News Article: Mirtle: Maple Leafs Ownership Could Make Massive Changes if 'Really Disappointing First-Round Exit' Happens Again in the Playoffs

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Guess they don't make Swedes like they used too
1713812905602.png

Reactions: ToneDog

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
As a joke, I'd love to give Utah our whole Leaf organization and try to intercept the Coyotes and start over. Just something fresh, different and different problems.
Better scenario is just have another team in Toronto, ownership would be happy with the expansion fees they’d receive and the games will have to air on TSN or Sportsnet, so more cha ching. Long suffering Leafs fans would have a alternative to this misery and those not fed up can continue being subjected to pain. Nobody loses in this scenario………

Guess they don't make Swedes like they used too
View attachment 857454
Amen to that, Borge was a beast…….

Reactions: Drytoast

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
The alternative is letting them walk to UFA. Then we're blasting Tre for not doing everything possible to sign them. :laugh:
Best option was moving 1 of Nylander or Marner in the summer.

Have to wonder if Willys contract comes down at the end of the year given how he played down the stretch too

Reactions: Drytoast

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Best option was moving 1 of Nylander or Marner in the summer.

Have to wonder if Willys contract comes down at the end of the year given how he played down the stretch too

I mean...I pretty much was spamming that non stop all season before he signed and everyone was telling me how we needed "willy styles"...

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Myrtle doubling down on his comments on JD bunkis this morning saying Ownership hasnt been happy with lack of playoff success

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad