GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars | 7:30 PM CT | FS-WI, FS-N+

10dynasty38*

Some clown stole my thunder and has a Larsson avatar. My 2nd favorite prospect. I cant have that so im changing my avatar to Brodin. MY number 1

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
164966785_slide.jpg

:laugh:

I'm imagining a Krusty the Clown laugh.

Fits perfectly.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Allright, I'm out. Tonight sucked.

Hope tomorrow will be better. Will have pizza so...hopefully we win?

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Let's hope for a better game tomorrow and for all of Vancouver's players to have injuries that keep them out for a while but don't hurt their careers in the long run.
:)

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Heatley should have been scratched many games ago. Yeo didn't hesitate to scratch PMD. Heatley needs scratched.

10dynasty38*

I really hate to say this, i really really hurts.. I love Heatley, I love his talent i love his ability. I love the fact he can snipe. But.................. he does not fit anywhere. No room on the Wild for lazy sniper right now. We have a team that like to work and Heatley is not fitting the bill. I suspect Heatley gone by the trade deadline.

Billy Mays Here*

Watched the game, meh, whatever. All good things come to an end. This team will recover, and I'll be there tomorrow to continue my streak.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I guess they wanted Hackett to play because he'd played this week while Kuemper hadn't, but I would've still rather put Kuemper in net.

The defense was garbage, the refs were garbage and Heatley was garbage. Those are my three takeaways from the game, not much else to say. The defense has to be better against LA, no excuses.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Heh. The last 2-3 pages of this thread is why I usually avoid the GDT when the Wild lose. No doubt if they lose tomorrow, the "fan" wheels fall off. It pisses me off too, but people need to take it down a notch and settle the hell down. That's far, far too much whining for the first loss in 7 games.

I had a bad feeling about this game to begin with. For some reason the time just seemed prime for a letdown. Really can't pinpoint the why of it all though. Think it's because while the past 1-2 games were wins, for the most part they didn't look great doing it. Hopefully this gets them refocused.

But, I still think they need to make a trade for a top 4 defenseman. Big, stay at home kind of guy. A stabilizer.

So, if they lose tomorrow who's all going into full on panic mode? (Well, outside of Avder :sarcasm:)

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
The streak was a nice run. We are not the Pittsburgh Penguins just yet so it was a given that streak would end and I think a monkey is almost off our back now that it has happened.

Let's regroup and get some points tonight!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Whenever you guys feel like our winning streak is too long, just let me make a GDT. :sarcasm:

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
My take...

http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2013-articles/march/wild-vs-d-stars.html

A predictable result, but it wasn't a complete disaster. They weren't their best but they were far from their worst. I think they had to tighten up their game if they wanted to beat the better teams as it is and if losing a game like this helps motivate them to do just that then it can be a blessing in disguise. Not really as worked up about Heatley as some of you are. The question is, who would you put in his place? IMO, Zucker is back where he belongs and playing the kind of minutes you want to see him continue to develop. Same with Granlund. Besides, having Heatley on the 3rd line isn't as bad as having him on the 2nd or 1st right? Just a thought, I have a full game recap plus prospect updates on Bussieres, Haula and Nanne. Enjoy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad