GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars | 7:30 PM CT | FS-WI, FS-N+

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

@ that one stars troll.

10dynasty38*

I was the anti Dupuis and Talon liked his role. I was wrong. i dont happen very often

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Also I think I post more when the Wild are playing like ****.

The chances we win tomorrow are S-L-I-M. You realize this, correct?

I expect a lot from this team, more than what they gave tonight, but if they win tomorrow it won't be b/c of fresh legs and full energy, it will be because of Backs.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The chances we win tomorrow are S-L-I-M. You realize this, correct?

I expect a lot from this team, more than what they gave tonight, but if they win tomorrow it won't be b/c of fresh legs and full energy, it will be because of Backs.

That and the slim hope that they come out of the gate with enough jump that they flatten the kings and score enough goals that by the time they wear down in the third, the kings wont be able to catch up.

Regardless, I EXPECT them to tighten up defensively.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That and the slim hope that they come out of the gate with enough jump that they flatten the kings and score enough goals that by the time they wear down in the third, the kings wont be able to catch up.

Regardless, I EXPECT them to tighten up defensively.
They better or I'll tighten it up for them!

10dynasty38*

On a positive note. The Wild did not lose a 2-1 game. We can now actually score. Lemaire days are over my Minnesota friends. The days of being ridiculed for boring hockey is over. We now can compete on talent and not system.

10dynasty38*

Honestly. I think heater needs to be scratched tomorrow

I will second you on that. Heatley is lazy. gifted but lazy. No room on the Wild for a lazy player. Heatley is a gifted sniper with a shot from the gods. but he will only bring th team down with his lazy attitude. We need to trade him quick,

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
They better or I'll tighten it up for them!

Sounds kinky.

Honestly. I think heater needs to be scratched tomorrow

I agree. Grab someone from Houston on the way home tonight. Heater needs to either have a fire lit under his ass, or to have the doctors give his legs a thorough examination. Didn't he say he had them fixed during the off season? He looked pretty good to start the year. My guess is he re-injured them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad