GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars | 7:30 PM CT | FS-WI, FS-N+

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Poor Hackett. Can't really blame him on the first 4 that got by him, and bailed us out quite a few times. Far too many low-percentage plays by our forwards got us into trouble, game winner was a result. Don't know how changing Clark for Falk would do anything, not like Falk was on for any of the 5 goals tonight.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
wow what happened? i purposely stepped away for a bit. Dallas fans come callin?

LOL for someone thinking they were the only one who wanted Heatley gone. That's the majority of people, my friend. Has been for quite a while. (not me, but most people)

Had to end. why not on the same day the Gophers crapped on the fans? get it all out of the way. happy easter.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hey look at me, 100 posts in a GDT for the first time this season.

I'm back!

And that is one of the few positives I can take from tonight.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Poor Hackett. Can't really blame him on the first 4 that got by him, and bailed us out quite a few times. Far too many low-percentage plays by our forwards got us into trouble, game winner was a result. Don't know how changing Clark for Falk would do anything, not like Falk was on for any of the 5 goals tonight.
The guy has let in 12 goals now in his last two games, there were even excuses made for him the last game.

12 goals in two games is alot of excuses.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Blah blah blah, stanley cup champs. Big deal. They're just another tough team we gotta take down to chase Vancouver while they go and play their ****ing cakewalk, namby pamby string of games against hot garbage.

10dynasty38*

Dallas is not a hockey town. They rarely get snow and for the most part hockey is a niche sport for them. Part of Buttmans grand scheme to bring hockey to the south.
Buttman can go **** himself. You put your heart into something and some millionaire ******* decides he is gonna take it away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I was hoping he would get the start TBH.

I think most of us were.

I was also hoping Clark would get a shot since our defense has been **** all week, but well...ugh.

At least now Yeo doesn't have a team that's won 7 straight as an excuse for not tinkering with the D pairings.

Eagle Claw

Jan 25, 2013
Finland
The winds off **** from the referees were too stiff there was nothing wild could do except loose and feel sorry for themselves

Or loose and spice it up with some nice gooning activity

On the positive note Mitchell has started to find the net thats a good sign at least

Wild should purchase a solid D and bench heatley unless things change fast

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Dallas is not a hockey town. They rarely get snow and for the most part hockey is a niche sport for them. Part of Buttmans grand scheme to bring hockey to the south.
Buttman can go F himself. You put your heart into something and some millionaire a hole deceides he is gonna take it away?

Someone should do a man on the street interview to see how many people

1. know the name of the local hockey team.

2. can name one player on the team.

I bet the results would be revealing. :laugh:

10dynasty38*

I will say this Talon. I was wrong about Dupuis. He is tearing it up alongside Crosby.

10dynasty38*

I know my admission to that that means more to you than anyone else. I know you know how much I hated Dupuis.

10dynasty38*

That Unibrow freak has made good in Pittsburgh. That does not make me a bad guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad