GDT: "Mile High vs 3 Apples High" Jan-2nd 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Killer GDT, particularly enjoyed the "offstage" Smurfs.

Avs looking good of late, think the Jets will have to work hard for this one, and there's always the risk of a blowout at Mile high. Hoping for a good effort and result and no Avs goonery.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Biggie in tonight? Jets go 7 D if he is and give gramps the night off!?

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for the entertaining GDT!

Hopefully they can stay true to their last few road starts and suffocate the team and their fans with a great first period. I'm a little bit worried we could see a drop in production following the initial team adrenaline around the Scheifele injury, but for the first year since the team came I have become an optimist and confident that they will show up. 5-2 Jets, Matthias with 2 goals

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I missed something, what (or who) does the HRR stand for in HRR Smurf

Hockey Related Ron!

ron-hainsey-2015-979.jpg

D1G

Apr 13, 2017
Winnipeg Manitoba
Both clubs blew out ther respective teams last game. Evens out the let down game average to me. Were a better team on a mission.

Mathias and dano pot their first. Buff does tonight and we win 4 to 2

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
i think you look at Poolman having a higher ceiling so you want to give him some tastes.
let's not lie to ourselves. Chiarot's playing some pretty good hockey all things considering (all things being his skill level). i haven't been wowwed by Poolman's game so far. still has a lot to learn. he's playing "hanging in there" hockey and hasn't been as solid in his zone as i'd like. happy he got a taste, and now back to the A for some work.
Not happy with his play? That bottom pair has been playing good. And if you think Chairot is playing better than Poolman I have to disagree with that one. The only reason they're sticking with Chiarot is cause he shoots left, Poolman is already better, his passing is far better then Bens, not only is his ceiling higher, he's better now. He don't need AHL seasoning, he's a bottom pair NHLer right now as we speak.
I'd rather see Kuli on second pair with Buff, Poolman and Myers taking easy assignments, that makes us better.

Reactions: JetBlue420

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Because the AVs have been playing so well lately, this will be a tough game for the Jets. I think maybe a 1 point game either way, and could go to a shootout.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Helle has played roughly the same as about 15-16 other goalies in the league. Not sure why some are so hung up on resting him, they only play 11 times this month. Keep stockpiling points, rest later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad