JQHnogT.jpg

LSdPPFF.jpg

5LR3fHl.jpg

Ljv9Fe8.jpg

WmxKpgx.jpg

Hfomcwz.jpg

uWGQ03n.jpg

Hoping for a great game.
Sorry for getting a little weird... not used to being in the hunt for 1st!!!
GO :jets GO

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Buff is the biggest Smurf around.

If he is indeed back in the lineup one of Chiarot or Poolman will be back in the PB.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
ill have a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and wear my blue undies just for the smurfs! hoping for some buff smash and helly magic! also missing some laine goals so lets start the new year off with 3!

GO JETS GO

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Had trouble getting past the picture of Claude without dying laughing......f*** that is funny. Chevy with the Fishing pole is magic too. Really well played Zhamnov5GoalGame!!!

:laugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Laa, laa, la lal-lal-laa, laa lal-lal-laa

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Ok who else has been napping and Missed Nate’s big season??

Partially. Just stat watching time to time to see how great stats he is putting up this season. He is piling up points roughly two times of the rate for his last season.

He was already strong against us last game. Nice to see what he is going to do tonight (tomorrow morning here).

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
These are not the Patrick Roy Avalanche. I've watched a few periods of their home games. They look pretty darn good usually...... shot metric wise

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ok who else has been napping and Missed Nate’s big season??

It's been pretty incredible. I remember posting in a few "MacKinnon has reached his peak" etc kind of threads last year. If I was a jerk i'd bump em for some crow:laugh:. Can't believe people thought he was a finished product. Guy is younger than Scheifele was when he broke out, he just seems old because he's been in the league a month after turning 18.

Although, hopefully he has a terrible night tonight :thumbu:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Great GDT...job well done. Lets do it again tonight boys. Damn shame that I'm back to work today. You kind of get use to a having a little extra free time to slow things down.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Thanks for another awesome GDT Z5GG! :laugh:

These aren't the same AVS we are used to seeing. Jets have their work cut out for them but I believe they keep the train rolling and Buff will be the latest returnee to get his first goal! Go Jets Go!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Cartman_Smurf_Hat.jpg

I just realized: there is the horrible precedent of going at them Colorado boys...

... but if we are half the bastards we were againts the Oil, we will obviously kill MacKenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad