Player Discussion Mikko Koivu (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
Ha, I have no idea why that particular site is censored here.

edit: just watched the gif. Looked like he was hypnotized momentarily :laugh:

I saw that live, and i think it was right before the .gif started his chin dripped blood while he was staring blankly... it was strange to watch.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
@RussoStrib: Mikko Koivu topped 20 faceoff wins 3 x this year (2 in a row); only #mnwild player ever to win 20+ draws (6 times), courtesy @AnthonyLaPanta

space321

May 11, 2011
Koivu's gonna be fine. He's not Crosby, he's not Thornton or Sedin, so he's never gonna get to 1.0 PPG. But he's skilled, competes night in night out, and basically plays in all situations whenever we need him.

Look at Kopitar, he's cold too right now, most players have cold and hot streaks, and are inconsistent. Only the best of the best get above a ppg in todays NHL.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Koivu's gonna be fine. He's not Crosby, he's not Thornton or Sedin, so he's never gonna get to 1.0 PPG. But he's skilled, competes night in night out, and basically plays in all situations whenever we need him.

Look at Kopitar, he's cold too right now, most players have cold and hot streaks, and are inconsistent. Only the best of the best get above a ppg in todays NHL.

Pft, because he's not a 1.0 ppg player, he's terrible. Trade him:sarcasm:

Eye Floater

Feb 3, 2009
USA

This may be the best and most rational post that will ever be in this thread.

:handclap:

NHLPodium

Dec 5, 2012
I was at the game and, I dunno. He had his positives throughout the night, but he turned the puck over more times than I could count as well.

Henri M

Dec 12, 2012
I was at the game and, I dunno. He had his positives throughout the night, but he turned the puck over more times than I could count as well.

Koivu is the one with number 9 on his shirt. He is also the captain, so he has a C on his chest. Not hard to spot... Just thought you should know. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad