Player Discussion Mike Hoffman - (TVA: "Mike Off-Man")

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Three extremely lucky breaks and this absolute nonsense begins. No one wants him. NO ONE.
If you remember,many were going gaga over KK's scoring ability in the playoffs,putting him on a pedestal when he was actually the recipient of some fortuitous results.

Jul 6, 2016
Now that Hoffman seems to have woke up, I hope Hughes will find ways to get rid of Dadonov and-or Drouin

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Now that Hoffman seems to have woke up, I hope Hughes will find ways to get rid of Dadonov and-or Drouin
Time will fix that as much as it’s frustrating hockey to watch… out of curiosity are there guys playing out seasons elsewhere that end ahead of the nhl we figure would/should jump in to close out? Heinemann after his injury? Anyone in Laval/junior/abroad?

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Winger injuries are occuring around the league and Hoffman is scoring. Perfect match 😉
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? inadvertently maiming a few select opponents wingers?How delightfully devious and cunning.
I can hear Dr.Evil reveling.lol.

Reactions: donghabs98

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

The only way is July 1st, or whatever the date their contracts are up. But we're not winning the cup this year. So no biggy to have them in the organization (hopefully in Laval when Heineman gets back and one of Ylonen and RHP are called up) until the end of the year.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

Hoffman is only useful if he's scoring. He's done it for a couple games in a row, so it's way too early to say he "woke up"

Hopefully, the confidence goes straight to his brain because he seems to make really weird decisions each game that make me want to pull my hair out.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
This guy is starting to take more quality shots and is getting rewarded for it. The rest of his game blows ass so he needs to just stick to shooting, don't try to get cute and make plays.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Mike Hoffman is a streaky player. He is hot now and will turn back into being a waste of a roster spot in time.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad