Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Like I have said over and over again and as recently as yesterday in other threads Futa will go nowhere and has been rumored for a couple of different jobs with the org.

He is absolutely a legend in the world of scouting and there was simply no way that DL would let him walk without going as far out of his way as possible to keep him happy/locked up for as long as possible.

This is just as big of a deal for our continued success as anything else in the world of hockey.

Simply said MFuta is the best in the game today at what he does.

He is also a great teacher and one hell of a human.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is ****ing awesome news to get this morning!!!

Like I have said over and over again and as recently as yesterday in other threads Futa will go nowhere and has been rumored for a couple of different jobs with the org.

He is absolutely a legend in the world of scouting and there was simply no way that DL would let him walk without going as far out of his way as possible to keep him happy/locked up for as long as possible.

This is just as big of a deal for our continued success as anything else in the world of hockey.

Simply said MFuta is the best in the game today at what he does.

He is also a great teacher and one hell of a human.

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
The best news we could have possibly receive outside of winning a second cup. Incredibly important step to keeping our scouting and development system going. Great job DL.

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
I'm going to guess it's going to be a similar role to David Conte in NJ - VP of Hockey Operations and Director of Scouting

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Might be something minor like Director of Amateur Scouting as opposed to Co-Director responsibilities with Yanetti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad