Mike Babcock "Hyman is the best forechecker in hockey."

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Sweet, guess what he said about Danny Dekeyser.

Why is this a thread? He praises scrubs all the time.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017

Love the coach, but man he falls in love with these scrubs. Does anyone agree with this?

Lets put it this way if you had something to do with the leafs he would say great things about you too even if they weren't deserved

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
I remember when he called Darren Helm the best 3rd line center in hockey. Babs loves to gush over his character guys. This is nothing new...of course, all the Leafs haters on HFBoards are flocking to this thread like ants finding sugar.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I remember when he called Darren Helm the best 3rd line center in hockey. Babs loves to gush over his character guys. This is nothing new...of course, all the Leafs haters on HFBoards are flocking to this thread like ants finding sugar.

You really have your finger on the pulse of HF considering you just joined today.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Tremendous amount of respect for a player like Buster but I don't think he should be on the top line

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
"Danny is the next Lidstrom"?
He used to always say he's the human eraser, making up for everyone's mistakes.

Last year at the world cup he called Marc-Edouard Vlasic the same name, justifiably of course.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I do agree he's one of the most tenacious forecheckers. It's a shame he doesn't know what to do with the puck when he gets it, though.

So he's like this guy:

6bphR3T.gif

Gets to the bomb first but...ooops. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad