Player Discussion Micheal Pezzetta

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I would have traded him . We had a last slot for retaining , and I think we have no room on our roster next year for him.
You don't retain on a guy like Pezzetta, you send him to the AHL if you have to.

Retaining is for Hoffman, Armia, Drouin, etc.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
You don't retain on a guy like Pezzetta, you send him to the AHL if you have to.

Well he couldn’t have anything for the guys you just name , even at 50%. It was well documented . So I would have traded Pezetta to use our last retaining spot .

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Well he couldn’t have anything for the guys you just name , even at 50%. It was well documented . So I would have traded Pezetta to use our last retaining spot .

As Hughes explained, he wants to keep a retention slot for draft day in case any trades come up for guys like Eddy, Hoffman, Allen, Armia.

The retention slots only reset on June 30th after draft day

Reactions: Sorinth and MasterD

tazsub3

May 30, 2016

To add to that , Hughes said he wanted to keep the one retain slot to the draft .

Reactions: MasterD

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Randomly checked something about RHP and saw since January 17th Pezzetta leads the league in hits.
He leads the league in hits/60 by quite a bit over the last two years, closest to him is Liam Obrien at 20.98, Pezzer is at 24.25

I like Pezzer. Don't care what the downers will say, he has a spot as a 13th forward on my team any day of the week.

This is the kind of guy that keeps a room together, not dudes like Gallagher lmao.
Busy week for the Pezz dispenser

beauty

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I was watching the frozen 4 but it looks like Pezz had fun last night

Pezz has earned a spot on this team far as i'm concerned. Get another guy like him up front to let the kids play with a little more room next year. I wish they would have kept Delauriers for this rebuild, dumped Armia and the other dead weight too.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
With this garbage effort last night it was nice to see MSL reward Pezzetta with 5 whole minutes of ice time.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's like I was trying to tell people about Pezz lol
It's not that he wasn't good at fighting
It's that he kept fighting freaking giant monster heavyweights ffs lol
But in a scrap with the average NHLer, he can HANG man

Saku K

AKA Saku K.
Jul 28, 2002
3-Rivières, Québec
Visit site
+3 with 9 points in 34 games with below 8 mins of ice time per game. That's your team leader in even-strenght points per 60 mins of ice time playing with fourth liners/ahlers.

Hitting like there is no tomorrow, ranking 10th in the league right now with many games less played than the others.

Still fighting if needed while the sheriff is away.

I think he is underrated at this point, he keeps improving little by little and makes the most of his limited opportunities. Glad he is signed next year as well at 812,5K.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
+3 with 9 points in 34 games with below 8 mins of ice time per game. That's your team leader in even-strenght points per 60 mins of ice time playing with fourth liners/ahlers.

Hitting like there is no tomorrow, ranking 10th in the league right now with many games less played than the others.

Still fighting if needed while the sheriff is away.

I think he is underrated at this point, he keeps improving little by little and makes the most of his limited opportunities. Glad he is signed next year as well at 812,5K.

Perfect fourth liner.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
he's more valuable to this team than half the forwards, he's great. How many other guys on this club are willing to get their face smashed, and then after you contribute you know you'll be relegated to 5 min of ice time while the other pleebs dance around without a care in the world?

look at the guys he's outpacing, and tell me again how he sucks? Ylonen, Armia, Pearson.. he's a legit part of this team and gets zero respect. Yet the odd praise for Ylonen and Pearson.. lol and how does Armia even have a job at this point? rather have someone from Laval

Reactions: nicehiss

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3