Player Discussion Micheal Pezzetta

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
He will play his 2nd game of the year tonight..

Possibly the greatest hockey card ever made;

FDX3ZMGXsAkAr2z.jpg:large
I gather the word ''barber'' is a word he is not familiar with huh?lol.

Reactions: Runner77

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Love the Pez, gets a bad rap around here and has decent hands. Have you ever seen him take a shift off? He's like if Steve Begin and Jan Bulis had a baby.
He seems to have got back up to NHL speed recently. The 4th / AHL line was great against Toronto and was instrumental in changing the tone of the game in the 2nd period.

Loved his effort to get some stick on the puck leading to RHP's goal.

Reactions: Habs

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
He’s playing alright. Hitting hard sometimes.

However , he doesn’t play with enough emergency . He should always play like he’ll be cut next game .

Pez could be a nice 4th line piece. I think he needs to impose himself way more to consolidate a roster spot.(hard hits , more intimidation , more willing to fight, hard forecheck etc).

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
He’s playing alright. Hitting hard sometimes.

However , he doesn’t play with enough emergency . He should always play like he’ll be cut next game .

Pez could be a nice 4th line piece. I think he needs to impose himself way more to consolidate a roster spot.(hard hits , more intimidation , more willing to fight, hard forecheck etc).
The last few games he brought his game up,he was floating for much of the season as were the others.

Reactions: SupRocket

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The Pezzetta we saw last season has finally re emerged. Good to see.
8G 9A in 81 NHL games are good stats for a 4th line player.
He skates well, brings energy.

skates hard, cares about his teammates , finishes hits... a rare site up front and on the back end on this team. Probably feels good for the finesse players to look around the ice and know there are guys like him and Arbs out there who have your back. Anderson USED to be like that, so did Edmundson, now they are total softies out there. My god Harris looks like he's going to cry any time he gets hit, Pez looks like he just had sex every time he makes one.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
skates hard, cares about his teammates , finishes hits... a rare site up front and on the back end on this team. Probably feels good for the finesse players to look around the ice and know there are guys like him and Arbs out there who have your back. Anderson USED to be like that, so did Edmundson, now they are total softies out there. My god Harris looks like he's going to cry any time he gets hit, Pez looks like he just had sex every time he makes one.
He gets very little respect from fans and the media though

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Pezz hasn’t really stepped up for a teammate this season, only for himself. I liked him way more last year he had more energy.

Reactions: BLONG7

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Kudos to Pezz for that effort with <10 seconds left on the clock in the 1st period to chase that puck down and throw it, no-look, back out for the tap in from Tierney to basically break the Flyers' back and essentially win the game.

You know how much MSL and the coaching staff will love that play.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
I would have traded him . We had a last slot for retaining , and I think we have no room on our roster next year for him.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
After a slow start to the season, Michael Pezzetta is playing pretty well the past month or two. Pretty good story. Brings some different elements that are handy on a 4th line.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Pezzetta has become a serviceable 4th liner that MSL trusts to kill penalties. Yes I know that on a good team there isn't room for him but he shows some decent skills at times. The guy can actually play.

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
Pezzetta has become a serviceable 4th liner that MSL trusts to kill penalties. Yes I know that on a good team there isn't room for him but he shows some decent skills at times. The guy can actually play.
The guys can play indeed, made some very skill plays this year. I can remember at least 5 highlight real with just one hand on his stick making sensational pass tips and even shots. He's often diving and out of balance but I guess his long reach and hair flow balance it back. Producing and hitting, love him on our 4th line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13 and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad