Player Discussion Micheal Pezzetta

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I couldn't find a thread for the Pezz so I thought I might create one. Feel free to merge it if there was already one.

Bring him back on the fourth line instead of Dadonov. He might not be skilled but he brings energy.

Reactions: badfish

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
I couldn't find a thread for the Pezz so I thought I might create one. Feel free to merge it if there was already one.

Bring him back on the fourth line instead of Dadonov. He might not be skilled but he brings energy.
I love Pezz.

BUT........

We aren't making the playoffs

If Dadonov can have about strong run of points in him, then we can flip him for a lot at the TDL.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I love Pezz.

BUT........

We aren't making the playoffs

If Dadonov can have about strong run of points in him, then we can flip him for a lot at the TDL.
He is brutal, I don't think he will be worth anything.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Oh I completely agree, but I do think if he can find his skates and get some points, he'll be flipped for some useless pieces.

He had a solid second half of the year for VGK last year.

I think he's another untradeable guy that leaves as a UFA I'm July

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
If they want to be a tougher team to play against, they will get this kid into the lineup more.

Reactions: Habs13

Jul 6, 2016
MSL is not a fan of Pezzetta.... He was not playing him often or giving him much ice time when he started last season

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He should be playing, Dadnuts should never see the ice again.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Local radio shows I’ve been listening to since yesterday, not just callers to open lines but pundits also, have them suggesting to waive Pezzetta when Armia will be cleared to play.

With all the deadwood on this team, waiving Pezzetta is the best they could come up with?

Would Pezzetta not get claimed if waived?

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Local radio shows I’ve been listening to since yesterday, not just callers to open lines but pundits also, have them suggesting to waive Pezzetta when Armia will be cleared to play.

With all the deadwood on this team, waiving Pezzetta is the best they could come up with?

Waiving Pezzetta when Hoffman is staying up is total insanity.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007

I doubt he would get claimed, he was only playing like 7-8 minutes a game for us last year when our roster was absolutely horrendous and most teams have similar types of energy guys with limited skill in their systems.

However on a rebuilding team with Drouin, Hoffman and Dadonov, there's no reason to waive a hard working guy like him instead of one of the other lazy plugs.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Possible he gets claimed. If I had to put a % on it... I'd guess 20% chance.

Reactions: Eegs and Runner77

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
He will play his 2nd game of the year tonight..

Possibly the greatest hockey card ever made;

FDX3ZMGXsAkAr2z.jpg:large

Reactions: Forum93 and A55P2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad