• Niagara

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Saginaw

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
The guy who sits in front of me at the arena said that his boss said that his second cousin was in line at Tim Hortons getting a cruller and some guy walked in and stood right behind a guy that looked like David Branch.

Logosarejusttargets

Jan 3, 2023
The guy who sits in front of me at the arena said that his boss said that his second cousin was in line at Tim Hortons getting a cruller and some guy walked in and stood right behind a guy that looked like David Branch.
I had heard from another guy in another forum on HF that your bosses second cousin was actually more of a jelly filled powder donut guy - so I think this may be a ruse to trick us.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013

Like you’d ever find Dave Branch standing in line at a Timmy’s.

He’s a total “fair trade” coffee kinda guy….

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
I had heard from another guy in another forum on HF that your bosses second cousin was actually more of a jelly filled powder donut guy - so I think this may be a ruse to trick us.
Some follow up information...the guy at Tim Horton's was full of crap. He was actually a 10-pack timbits guy and put soy milk in his coffee so I just don't know what to believe anymore.

What I can tell you is that I just went through the car wash and when the guy was taking my money I asked him if he's seen Dave Branch at all today. He said "who the (expletive) is that?" and I told him it was the OHL guy and he told me to "(expletive) off." When he gave me my change, I gave him a fiver back and he got all excited and he took a big drag off his vape pen and said..."oh ya, I've seen that DHL guy driving around in a yellow van all day today" and then he pushed the car wash button and I was on my way. So...I think that's another good sign pointing to Saginaw.

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Guess the car wash guy was right! Really excited about this and I don't think it takes anything away from the bids from the other cities...all were very deserving but I think it was the right time for the CHL to come to the US and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad