Speculation: Mega Hanifin Thread: New contract in place with Tampa, no trade agreed on yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Knights don't even look impressive this year. Of course they look better with an extra 10 million or so of cap

But Colorado is the threat in the west. Adam Hill looks like a third stringer right now too

Colorado Vegas and Dallas Edmonton are the big dawgs in the west

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I mean it’s not like anyone outside of Fox isn’t signing with the Flames. They are just leaving in FA. Tkachuk still had a ton of value if Treliving didn’t mess it up. Hanifin should get us a first +. Gaudreau leaving wasn’t a bad thing in retrospect. Fox helped us get Lindholm and Hanifin.

Insane that Gaudreau AND Lindholm saved us from ourselves at the end of the day.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Knights don't even look impressive this year. Of course they look better with an extra 10 million or so of cap

But Colorado is the threat in the west. Adam Hill looks like a third stringer right now too

Edmonton is a small fish in a big pond

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

Or they know they don't have to play for positioning + home ice. Team is probably the most battled test in the entire league and has won in Edmonton/Colorado/Dallas and some of the toughest buildings in the sport to win a Cup/series. Blowing your load for a full 82 and then limping into the playoffs does nothing for them

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Totally OP, but can anybody fill me in as to why Chychrun went down the stars tunnel that night? I remember it happening but never heard why. Anybody?
my bad if it was answered for you already but I believe he went down the stars tunnel because his team told him to go see the dallas doctors and it was easier just go down their tunnel instead of looping around from the away teams tunnel.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
99azOQe.jpeg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why the f*** are Vegas wasting assets on a guy that has already stated he will be signing with Tampa?

Please let this not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad