GDT: McTROOPER. Oilers v Jets Game Two. May 21, 7 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Come out with a purpose. Play hard. Don't give up.

Just win baby!

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
McDavid needs to show up and do his thing...lest he ruin the epic season he just had.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
McDavid needs to show up and do his thing...lest he ruin the epic season he just had.

Honestly I don't give two shits about the 100 point season if they don't do anything in the playoffs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly I don't give two shits about the 100 point season if they don't do anything in the playoffs.
Playoffs will always >>>> Regular season but 100 in 53 is unreal and something that should be remembered....a terrible playoff run would put a shadow on it.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 436695

Fresh off a disappointing loss in Game One, McDavid has had enough.

He bursts through the television set showing replays of the Jets Game 1 win to the sound of Iron Maiden's The Trooper blaring at 300 Decibels on the Rogers Place sound system.

Game Two is going to be a whole lot different.

McTrooper takes no prisoners.

View attachment 436696

Blake Wheeler hovers over the Oilers Game One corpse buried under a slab of HFOil bitter concrete.

Not so fast.....Oilers Eddie bursts through the thin slab of keyboard hate and grabs Wheeler by the neck.

Oilers Eddie is to the rescue. There is No Prayer for the Dying Jets.

View attachment 436697

YES, the Oilers are Live After Game One Death. Oilers Eddie has risen, and he is heading to down to Rogers Place while Fear of the Dark Eddie has taken the head of Andrew Copp. He had a phobia that someone's always near....

View attachment 436698

The goal horn sounds and the game begins, and on this ice only one team wins.

Oilers Eddie has taken to the ice and he sees the Number of the Beast is Twenty Nine, running over Lewis and Pionk, whose sands of time are running low.

View attachment 436699

You take a shot and I'll run you through.

Killers Eddie taking a shift with Archibald as he shows DeMelo who got caught Somewhere in Time.

Killers Eddie decides he has had enough of PLD as well and his eyes burns a hole in his back.

View attachment 436700

Whats this?!?! Piece of Mind Eddie is transforming into......can it be? Is it real? Crazy Zac Kassian is back!

Can he Play With Madness? The Oilers need his madness!

View attachment 436701

Just as Piece of Mind Eddie is changing Kassian into Crazy Zac, PJ is morphing into Aces High Eddie, moving to their blindsides and firing again, shooting down Jets, he knows its do or die!

View attachment 436702

While no fans are allowed into the stands, Original Eddie has snuck in as Darnell Nurse morphs into....Original Eddie!

There will be no Sanctuary for Jets forwards with Nurse Running Free in Number of the Beast mode. Nurse will hit them so hard they wont Remember Tomorrow.

View attachment 436703

A lot has been said the past few days about Mark Schieffele's 2 pet goats. Little does he know that Oilers Eddie can morph them as well, into Legacy of the Beast Eddies......Mark is in for a little surprise when he puts his two goats out for a pee.....

Somewhere in Time Eddie has traveled to Winnipeg (by bus) and also infiltrated Jets practice, a Stranger in a Strange Land. The Jets will lose this series, it will be Deja-Vu for them.

View attachment 436714

The Jets will have to Run to the Hills as McTrooper will have a Flash of the Blade and the Jets will Die With Their Skates on. The Oilers have to be Quick or be Dead as its Death or Glory from here on out.

Now, if you do not know the Iron Maiden discography or their songs and lyrics you probably have no clue what this GDT was supposed to be.

Not my fault...
LETS GO OILERS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:edmonton

Projected lines

Kahun - McDavid - PJ
RNH - Draisaitl - Honey Badger
Neal - McLoed - Kassian
Archibald - JJ - Chaisson

Nurse - Barrie
Kulikov - Larsson
4K - Bear

Smith

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:jets

Projected Lines

Connor - Schiefele - Wheeler
Copp - Stastny - Vesalainen
Perreault - Lowry - Appleton
Toninato - Thompson - Lewis

Morrissey - Demelo
Forbort - Pionk
Stanley - Poolman

Hellebuyck

GDT MUSIC

THE TROOPER - IRON MAIDEN

FEARLESS PREDICTION

Oilers take Game 2. Up the Irons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Great job as usual @5 Mins 4 Ftg
I’m gonna crank the Winston Churchill speech from the album and get right outta er for the game. Think I’m starting early. First beer at 6 I would think . Game start at 11

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
good-vibes-3-225x300.jpg

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Too early to call it a must win?

generally speaking we need to split this with them to have a realistic shot. But with no crowds.. I think it’s harder to judge this years “home advantage”

perhaps the guys will be more focused on the road even.

so.. “must win” no... but if we’re gonna lose I would hope it’s close and in OT something like that and not a blow out.

we need something to build on here tonight

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
How about a McDaddy hatty tonight. I’m calling it I would figure he would be pretty pissed. Pionk was in his face as well.
2nd line has to score. Nuge, please show up tonight . Yamamoto, please bury one. Kassian, please play like 2017.
I'd love to see Connor chip the puck in the corner and lay Pionk out. He can get quite nasty when he's frustrated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad