Rumor: Mckenzie and Lebrun say Columbus has an offer of a late first round pick for Jack Johnson

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
i dont buy it... he would already be in the air flying to his new team if that was the case

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I can TB offering

Conditional 1st(if the Tb makes it to the final 4--if not it is a 2nd) with BJS tossing in a 3rd
I'm sure we are looking, but I would think that they want to exhaust McDonagh possibilities before making a move.

I don't think this is Tampa just because the number of other irons that are in the fire.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I'm sure we are looking, but I would think that they want to exhaust McDonagh possibilities before making a move.

I don't think this is Tampa just because the number of other irons that are in the fire.
The price on McDonagh might just be too high.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Once again, Jackets want a roster player, a usable forward, coming back. A pick is the fallback.
To add to this, they still have a chance at the playoffs. Think Mckenzie said picks won't help Columbus now while Johnson can help the team make the playoff's and possibly help make some noise. I'm sure if they go further and further away from a playoff spot, they would take the offer. It just sucks because he could get injured or the mystery team could take back their offer or acquire someone else.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Probably Tampa has a deal on the table for Johnson with the contingency being they can’t acquire McDonough

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They gave up a 1st for Coburn three years ago, but he was a better defender than JJ.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
What about Vegas? He has playoff experience, usually ups his game significantly in the playoffs and he could provide a lot of leadership there. They have cap space to sign him too.

Reactions: Fro

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Oof, it’s times like this when the Blues not having a late first isn’t the worst thing

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Based on absolutely nothing, I'm gonna say ... Dallas or St. Louis (cause Edmundson is out for a bit).

Edit: Whoops - didn't know the Blues didn't have their 1st.

Lindell - Klingberg
Hamhuis - Pateryn
Johnson - Johns
x: Honka
IR: Methot

Dunn - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Johnson - Bortuzzo
x: Gunnarsson
IR: Edmundson

Almost no way Jim Nill does that. Our focus is on our top 6, likely not the defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad