Recalled/Assigned: Delete

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Iam sure White will get loads of ice time in all situations,grinding on the 4th line or sniping on the first ..Its all good for him
These were the lines from the game last night... Also , just an FYI, White and Chlapik never saw the ice protecting the 2-1 lead with an empty Marlie net in the last 2 minutes. Both saw PP time and White saw PK time. That Lineup is really not strong.. they won the game and controlled most of it.

Reactions: topshelf15

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
TOI is not tracked officially by the AHL

So unless someone is at all the games, in Belleville, and on their road trips, so watch how Colin White, or anyone else is being used, in which situations, then we should not put much stock in someone's guesstimate or hearsay?

It also means the Coaching staff for the Belleville Senators have the best grasp on how the players are doing, and when deserves to be called up when a request is made.

Reactions: aragorn

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So unless someone is at all the games, in Belleville, and on their road trips, so watch how Colin White, or anyone else is being used, in which situations, then we should not put much stock in someone's guesstimate or hearsay?
I guess, you have to look at the credibility of the source.

It also means the Coaching staff for the Belleville Senators have the best grasp on how the players are doing, and when deserves to be called up when a request is made
They also have Randy Lee the AGM for that as well. A coach always has a different perspective as they are game and game ready focused and they tend to have more favored players and trust certain players more than others and not all players are created equally. Some have strengths in areas others do not and vice versa. I am not sure how evaluations are done in Belleville... IMO it should come from more than just the coach.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

It also means the Coaching staff for the Belleville Senators have the best grasp on how the players are doing, and when deserves to be called up when a request is made

I guess, you have to look at the credibility of the source.
They also have Randy Lee the AGM for that as well. A coach always has a different perspective as they are game and game ready focused and they tend to have more favored players and trust certain players more than others and not all players are created equally. Some have strengths in areas others do not and vice versa. I am not sure how evaluations are done in Belleville... IMO it should come from more than just the coach.

I did say the coaching staff.

Also I'm pretty sure there are Senator Scouts, that scout AHL teams in their area, and submit feedback to PD when Belleville plays in games they watch.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Also I'm pretty sure there are Senator Scouts, that scout AHL teams in their area, and submit feedback to PD when Belleville plays in games they watch.

Please feel the absolute most freedom in making any assumptions you like.. I feel deep regret that I was not able to give you the answer you wanted. I will endeavor to try not to respond to you in the future.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Please feel the absolute most freedom in making any assumptions you like.. I feel deep regret that I was not able to give you the answer you wanted. I will endeavor to try not to respond to you in the future.

Was just trying to set the record straight, as you inferred that I said only the Coach, when I did not.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Seems to me like Belleville is still projecting White to be a center. That is interesting as you would think White playing wing that they would put him with Chlapik. Clearly, they are thinking development and not results.

I remember many moons ago that Joe Thornton, had something like 6 points his first year...

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Atleast the organization is commited to the tank, Mccormick and Dumont in for White and Didomenico makes the Ottawa Senators a much worse hockey team.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Atleast the organization is commited to the tank, Mccormick and Dumont in for White and Didomenico makes the Ottawa Senators a much worse hockey team.
I have liked his past two games,i really think he will be a decent 4th liner for us

Reactions: aragorn

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Can you provide names or you're just assuming there are Senators scouts that scout the AHL?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Can you provide names or you're just assuming there are Senators scouts that scout the AHL?

The Senators and all NHL franchises have scouts that live in various locations around North America, and they attend College games, AHL games, Junior games and any other games available for them in their particular scouting area assigned to them.

For example, a Scout living in Wilkes Barre PA probably attends games there, Birmingham, Hersey and Allentown which all have AHL franchises stocked with Prospects from four NHL teams, plus the visiting team's prospects.

Where else, besides the minor leagues would you expect drafted NHL prospects to be playing, besides Junior?

This is a common operating procedures and common knowledge.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
The Senators and all NHL franchises have scouts that live in various locations around North America, and they attend College games, AHL games, Junior games and any other games available for them in their particular scouting area assigned to them.

For example, a Scout living in Wilkes Barre PA probably attends games there, Birmingham, Hersey and Allentown which all have AHL franchises stocked with Prospects from four NHL teams, plus the visiting team's prospects.

Where else, besides the minor leagues would you expect drafted NHL prospects to be playing, besides Junior?

Nice deflection.

He asked for names and as you always say Sources of which you have provided None.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

See the irony here is you defend the ownership group for cutting this exact type of person then go on to say they exist. Which I can in fact tell you right now they do not, the pro scouting department only has 3 full timers left.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Nice deflection.

He asked for names and as you always say Sources of which you have provided None.

Jim Clark
clark-thumb-10132015.jpg

Chief professional scout

Michael Abbamont
abbamont-thumb-10132015.jpg

Professional scout

John Perpich
perpich-thumb-10132015.jpg

Professional scout

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
See the irony here is you defend the ownership group for cutting this exact type of person then go on to say they exist. Which I can in fact tell you right now they do not, the pro scouting department only has 3 full timers left.

In addition to the three Pro Scouts, they also have 7 Amateur scouts and one European scout

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Edit: Nvm, old lineup post by the Sens came up on my fb feed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad