Recalled/Assigned: McCormick called up | Update: Back to the Bingo Hall

BigBush*

Crazy. I said in the preseason how good he looked and how he might at some point get a call up, didnt think it'd happen so soon

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Wow i thought Puempel would be first call up for sure..

You have to earn it. Puempel had a bad camp and a bad start to the season in Bingo - doesn't deserve to be called up.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
But didn't Cameron say that was only day-to-day? I thought we already had a couple spare bodies in the pressbox.

"Nac Mac Feegle":

With Hoffmans injury that puts Ottawa with 11 healthy forwards that is why Max McCormick was recalled under emergency conditions.......

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
They can move prince up the lineup and bring McCormick in on the 4th line. I think he is better suited their than Puempel.

Now what DC will probably do is replace Hoffman with Anywhere Anytime Alex

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Man, I'm hoping Prince gets moved up and not Chiasson. This might be the time to try Prince with Zib and Ryan.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I hope prince gets to play top two lines and some PP time and he really shows he can play and be responsible. Giving DC no reason to move AAA up the line up.

source

Jul 13, 2008
4 games, 11 shots on goal, 1 goal, 0 assists, -4, 7 PIM.

Binghamton is 2-2 with 12 GF and 10 GA.

Interesting.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
thats-an-interesting-thought-21-photos-9.gif

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
I see McCormick with Smith and Neil its the most suitable for him as a likely short term call-up since they play more limited minutes.

They said that Lazar was up with Turris and Stone at practice. Cameron really wants to give the kid a chance. I didn't hear about the other lines. It would be good if Prince got to play with Zib and Ryan but they may feel he'd have more success with Pageau. Even if Prince only moves up a line it's a major step up with more offensively gifted players.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
Looking forward to seeing what he can do at the NHL level. The team could use a little more energy, especially in the 1st period tonight.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Looking forward to seeing what he can do at the NHL level. The team could use a little more energy, especially in the 1st period tonight.

If only it weren't Hoffman injured. McCormick fits our 4th like a glove, and Prince in an offensive(ish) role is a perfect fit.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
If only it weren't Hoffman injured. McCormick fits our 4th like a glove, and Prince in an offensive(ish) role is a perfect fit.

At least this opens an opportunity for Prince to move up. His speed and puck skills have been very impressive so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad