Sergei Shelyanin​
| -

For streams, always check Wiziwig

Live Summary Link

Last edited:

Temid

Oct 10, 2006
sLOVEnia
Be or not to be game for both teams (more or less). Im hoping for a good performance from our team. I did like how they played first two matches and dont think they were outplayed by either Norway or Belarus, but need to have some result in this match if we want to have a chance at staying in elite division. Wont say its mission impossible, but deifinitely not easy.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Be or not to be game for both teams (more or less). Im hoping for a good performance from our team. I did like how they played first two matches and dont think they were outplayed by either Norway or Belarus, but need to have some result in this match if we want to have a chance at staying in elite division. Wont say its mission impossible, but deifinitely not easy.

You guys really impress me, and remind me of an early Danish team.
You know, on paper you don't really look astounding, just like Denmark back in 03-04-05-06-07 untill we began to get a little better players.

But you always manage to perform really well, I really like what your guys bring, and you deserved to win the OGQ. Coach Kopitar seems to be doing a great job!

Hoping for a good game, with a good outcome for Denmark. Good luck, this is a game that could definitely go both ways! But I think Denmark are hungry to win for more than 1 reason.

1. Slovenia won the OGQ and beat Denmark on Danish hometurf!

2. Denmark has lost two games and was the better team in one.

3. Denmark are angry and eager to perform after a couple of years bad resuslts.

GO DENMARK!

Temid

Oct 10, 2006
sLOVEnia
Denmark playing better first 5-6 minutes, but Slovenia leads 1:0 after weird puck bounce. Tičar with the goal.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
This is why Denmark is going to be relegated this season. Besides Mikkel Bødker there is no one on the danish roster that is capable of doing anything unexpected.

I expect a mediocre defenseman in NHL to be able to take out the guy you arte supposed to cover. Clearly that is not the case for Larsen.

Two 100 % chances and we cant score.....this is hopeless. See you next year Ukraine, Italy and more....

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
This is why Denmark is going to be relegated this season. Besides Mikkel Bødker there is no one on the danish roster that is capable of doing anything unexpected.

I expect a mediocre defenseman in NHL to be able to take out the guy you arte supposed to cover. Clearly that is not the case for Larsen.

Two 100 % chances and we cant score.....this is hopeless. See you next year Ukraine, Italy and more....

Latvia ;)

mcmlxv

May 10, 2011
Denmark is lacking team morale and discipline, it's as simple as that. Outplayed by Slovenia after a good start.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
At least you can get your KHL players to promote you again next year. If you take out our NA players we are nothing more than a division C team :)

Yeah that really makes me feel better:laugh:,it effin ridicilous Denmark has all these NHL players and yet you cant beat Slovenia,if we fall out i hope atleast you dont.

Arrhizal

May 4, 2012
Slovenia
Slovenia rulz.

Sorry guys. :P But it's true. We're a hockey phenomenon. If only it weren't treated like crap, behind football, basketball and probably even handball in terms of TV coverage and sponsorships. We quite obviously have huge potential.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Slovenia rulz.

Sorry guys. :P But it's true. We're a hockey phenomenon. If only it weren't treated like crap, behind football, basketball and probably even handball in terms of TV coverage and sponsorships. We quite obviously have huge potential.

Its only one goal dude,chill.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Kim Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Staalanden strikes again! Poor goaltending.

If we look away from the powerplay Denmark has started this period playing a bit more simple. Now keep it simple!

Wolfy*

Norwegians beat up the Danes, and they haven't recovered yet. Looking slow.

But got one there ;)

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
We're making our self look bad. When we finally outwork the Slovenians by the boards we through it away in our own zone. That gotta stop!

Artemia

Mar 2, 2011
Can't believe how empty the arena always is in Globen.

Never let Sweden get WC again.

Much better in Finland.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
A okay start has been replaced by sloppy play all over from Denmark. We're not moving our skates, being out battled and we're throwing the puck away any chance we get.

God help us...

EDIT: God or Boedker

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
And it's 2-1 Slovenia. This is not very fun at all...

In a melodramatic way it is very funny. It shows that our level for playing bad is beyond recognition. Maybe it is for the better that Bäckman stops after this WC and we can get some fresh energy into the team. The last two WC's have been horrible in a way that lacks words. I am not blaming Bäckman for this, if anyone have any doubt about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad