Matt Puempel rounding out his game in Binghamton

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Sux for puemps .but i,am happy to say Prince has looked really solid ,even though i didnt think he would :handclap:

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
He's for Binghamton now and will be 1st call up. When Michalek is done, he'll take his spot and stay.

He'll make a great line with Paul and Lindberg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It's interesting that Schneider never got much of a sniff at the NHL level even though he has been a consistent scorer for Bingo since they signed him out of the NCAA a few yrs ago. He has decent size, not sure if his skating is an issue or his defensive play but his offence has been good. Maybe someone who sees him in Bingo has some input on Schneider to add.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
He was in one of the exhibition games although I forget which one, he was pretty quiet. He's more than likely headed to Bingo by Tuesday.

Patrick Mullen
Cole Schneider
David Driuzinsky

Have all been waived today to be sent back to Binhgampton.

BigBush*

schnieder is not an NHL player, not even close for that matter really

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
schnieder is not an NHL player, not even close for that matter really

I'm curious as to why you would say this, Schneider has good size, can play either LW or RW which he seems to have played throughout his career in Bingo & had 58 pts last yr & 54 pts the yr before which seems like pretty good production. What exactly separates him from Puempel & Prince?

Actually, I would like DC to answer that question as well but I would guess it would be his play away from the puck & the fact that he was never drafted. Seems like a decent progression from 1st yr to 3rd to me.

Yr 1 - 35 pts
Yr 2 - 54 pts
Yr 3 - 58 pts

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I'm curious as to why you would say this, Schneider has good size, can play either LW or RW which he seems to have played throughout his career in Bingo & had 58 pts last yr & 54 pts the yr before which seems like pretty good production. What exactly separates him from Puempel & Prince?

Actually, I would like DC to answer that question as well but I would guess it would be his play away from the puck & the fact that he was never drafted. Seems like a decent progression from 1st yr to 3rd to me.

Yr 1 - 35 pts
Yr 2 - 54 pts
Yr 3 - 58 pts

Yes, Schneider appears to have potential but for some unknown reason does not get mentioned much as a potential call-up. I wonder why that is too.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Dude is sorta overrated. He's going to be a 3rd/4th line grinder imo who can pot some in stretches. I don't really think he has the offensive creativity to be a top 6 player.

He might become one of those players who seems to do nothing and just ends up at the right place at the right time. But I doubt it.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Schneider would have quite a few things going against him I imagine. First of all - he has very heavy feet, just can't see him having the speed or agility to play in the NHL. Second would be that he's soft - that may not matter much to some people but I don't think Murray, Dorion and Lee are those people.

Based on the AHL games I've seen I could see how Schneider could easily be perceived as being a bit of a lazy, disengaged floater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad