Mats Zuccarello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Live

Dec 29, 2012
Örnsköldsvik
Wild fan here, also a big Zuccarello fan since I have seen his videos on YouTube from when he played for Modo.. I really hope you guys can find a way to hang on to him. I do not want to see him playing for a below average team for a bit more money instead of playing for NY where he seems very comfortable... unless he wants to dawn a Wild sweater...:sarcasm:

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Wild fan here, also a big Zuccarello fan since I have seen his videos on YouTube from when he played for Modo.. I really hope you guys can find a way to hang on to him. I do not want to see him playing for a below average team for a bit more money instead of playing for NY where he seems very comfortable... unless he wants to dawn a Wild sweater...:sarcasm:

Resigning him should be a no brainer but who knows what management is thinking.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Zucc statement in norwegian media today:

"If the Rangers offers me a contract that shows that they believe in me, we will come to an agreement".

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Then you'll be ok about him playing on a below average team? :p:

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
He needs to shoot the puck more. With the shot he has it's almost an automatic that he is going to score, and we see what happens when he does shoot the puck more.

member 116805

He needs to shoot the puck more. With the shot he has it's almost an automatic that he is going to score, and we see what happens when he does shoot the puck more.

He shoots the puck morenoften than everyone but 3 players though. Msl 5th

Crapshoot

May 30, 2014
Why does always Marty and Zook leave the ice last in every game? Do they have something the prove, or is it just because who they are as a person?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Why does always Marty and Zook leave the ice last in every game? Do they have something the prove, or is it just because who they are as a person?

I think it's just some sort of tradition. Del Zotto and Brian Boyle used to be the last ones to leave the ice every game in 2011-12

alexb

Apr 5, 2013
Norway
Add zuccarello on snapchat. he is doing some advertising for Pepsi norway now. Username: zuccarangers36

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
The statement you are responding to is a translation--it may not accurately reflect what was actually said and/or part of the meaning is lost when translated.

Norwegian here. What he said is indeed that he wants a contract that reflects the Rangers does indeed believe in him. Ie. he wants term and a reasonable raise.

But since its the agents doing the negotiations that might very well be the holdup

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Norwegian here. What he said is indeed that he wants a contract that reflects the Rangers does indeed believe in him. Ie. he wants term and a reasonable raise.

But since its the agents doing the negotiations that might very well be the holdup

4.5M X 4?.. 1M raise and 3 extra years.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
There was some sort of question and answer posted online yesterday with Chris Kreider. I can not remember where but it may have been on twitter. If anyone knows please post it. The reason I mentioned it is a few of his answers were about Zooks. From my memory that might be wrong.

Funniest Teammate: Zooks
Person you would like to be for a day: Zooks
Restaurant you would want to eat at: Anywhere Zooks is eating.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Not sure you can actually play a better game without getting on the scoreboard. Beast effort tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad