Confirmed with Link: Mason Raymond to Anaheim

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Not a bad signing if this were 2009. I think that we are about six or seven years too late on getting any real production from him.

mytduxfan*

More VAN players... yeah!!! :sarcasm: This better be another Kesler and not another Bieksa. Raymond's 2nd best season was with RC in TOR.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
More VAN players... yeah!!! :sarcasm: This better be another Kesler and not another Bieksa. Raymond's 2nd best season was with RC in TOR.

If we're going with the Canucks comparisions, it will be most similar to Santorelli. Just with our need for depth suddenly being bigger.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Not a bit surprised by this tbh, when that report came out that a team had interest I sort of felt it would be us. I'm fine with it, he should be cheap enough (I hope).

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Too much frenzy for me. :surrender

I know we should be expecting some of these cheap plug signings, but why Raymond, seems that he could have done better. My theory is that for every bad move, Murray goes for these long shots. That way, if they work out he looks like a genius, and when people go "Bieksa! WTF?", the next person says, "Well, but look how Raymond worked out".

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
As long as it's under 1m there is pretty much no risk here.

The real question is, what Nuck is next on our hit list? Higgins? Ehrhoff? Burrows? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad