Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This lack of Centre depth is maddening.

We had Adam Brooks Gawdammit and let him go for nothing!

Adam Freakin’ Brooks!

Let’s get us a Hughes. I hear they all seem to hockey good…..
The bigger outrage was keeping Amadio over him only to not even give him a proper shot, then see him go to Vegas and become a solid bottom sixer who ended up being a valuable piece of their Cup run. Multiple guys who we just gave up on without giving them a chance

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
How have y'all been watching Marlies games recently. The site I was using previously doesn't seem to be working. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to share.

Earlier returns on Quillan seem to be good. The clips I've seen of him have been impressive. Hoping they can get Webber signed and into some Marlies games shortly.

I saw some people above mentioning T.J. Hughes as a potential NCAA UFA. Any mention of him looking to go pro?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
This webber stuff is weird
Weird how?

They don't have the cap space to add him yet (only about 500k of cap space) but he wasn't planning on making it to the Leafs before Sunday, so it's likely agreed upon but the official papers aren't signed yet. It's possible they waive Jones or demote Robertson for a game or two and then call him back up.

I dunno why it's so important that he joins the Leafs though. It's not like he's great or anything.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
This lack of Centre depth is maddening.

We had Adam Brooks Gawdammit and let him go for nothing!

Adam Freakin’ Brooks!

Let’s get us a Hughes. I hear they all seem to hockey good…..
He’s a UFA in a couple months, I’d happily welcone him back.

Reactions: LeafSteel

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
The bigger outrage was keeping Amadio over him only to not even give him a proper shot, then see him go to Vegas and become a solid bottom sixer who ended up being a valuable piece of their Cup run. Multiple guys who we just gave up on without giving them a chance
Evan Rodrigues too. Would have made Kerf expendable if Dubas could have handled the loss.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
They don't have the cap space to add him yet (only about 500k of cap space) but he wasn't planning on making it to the Leafs before Sunday, so it's likely agreed upon but the official papers aren't signed yet. It's possible they waive Jones or demote Robertson for a game or two and then call him back up.

I dunno why it's so important that he joins the Leafs though. It's not like he's great or anything.
Oh, I didn't realize we'd be burning a year.

Man. If Robertson gets demoted to fit Webber, he's going to be pissed.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Maybe thats the carrot to get him to sign. He may be in the ECHL next year.

LeafParade

Jun 27, 2019
I believe Amadio is a UFA this summer. I would gladly take him back on a 2 year cheap deal like McMann.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad