Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
3rd period.
A little more O zone time for the Sens, and Marlies were man on man in their zone, but I believe I saw some zone as well, but might be wrong on that.

Here were the PK units.

PK units
Brooks, Marchment
Marincin, Liljegren

Kossila, Agostino
Harpur, Lindgren

Elynuk, Wilson
Kivihalme, Lindgren

There was also a shift with Harpur, Marincin as the D pairs on the PK.
I love how Liljegren has graduated to top line PP and PK duties this year, next stop the show

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
According to Jeff Veillette, Liljegren played about 23 and a half minutes last night in the loss to Belleville and had a 72% CF lol
That’s why you can’t judge based on small sample viewings.
I turned on the stream just before the 2nd/3rd Belleville goals, and he looked a mess on the shortie. Obviously, he’s better than that....but not good sequences to stumble across.
My apologies for turning it on when I did. :(

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
That’s why you can’t judge based on small sample viewings.
I turned on the stream just before the 2nd/3rd Belleville goals, and he looked a mess on the shortie. Obviously, he’s better than that....but not good sequences to stumble across.
My apologies for turning it on when I did. :(
Yeah he didn't look good on that play, but the team looked terrible on the goal, and it's a rare mistake.

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
Lily looked lazy and uninterested in the game yesterday. Not the kind of effort you want to see from a guy fighting a job in the big show. Harpur is also an awful hockey player, he makes Marancin look like a Norris candidate.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Lily looked lazy and uninterested in the game yesterday. Not the kind of effort you want to see from a guy fighting a job in the big show. Harpur is also an awful hockey player, he makes Marancin look like a Norris candidate.
Playing a simple game is different than being lazy and un-interested.

I hate when people say this just because a guy didn't hit the score sheet. He played nearly half the game in the toughest matchups and had a 72% CF. He absoultely controlled the game when he was on the ice.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Lilly has had about 60 plus games of commitment and work ethic. The kind of effort you want to see from a guy fighting for a spot.
Your just being biased against him.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Lineup Changes: Fiore, Gaudet, Clune in up front. Agostino promoted, Elynuk, and Read out.
Kapla called up, Hollowell are in. Liljegren promoted and Lindgren out on defence.
Woll to start.
With Lilly with the Leafs, and Sandin with Sweden. The Marlies going down in their depth today. Hollowell and Duszak will get plenty of minutes today.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC

Lineup Changes: Fiore, Gaudet, Clune in up front. Agostino promoted, Elynuk, and Read out.
Kapla called up, Hollowell are in. Liljegren promoted and Lindgren out on defence.
Woll to start.
With Lilly with the Leafs, and Sandin with Sweden. The Marlies going down in their depth today. Hollowell and Duszak will get plenty of minutes today.

Is this just a payday for Liljegren? And sending him back soon?

He shouldn’t play after a back to back. I want to see him back with the Marlies in time for the Dec 31st home game.

This time as the number one PPQB is invaluable for Liljegren.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Is this just a payday for Liljegren? And sending him back soon?

He shouldn’t play after a back to back. I want to see him back with the Marlies in time for the Dec 31st home game.

This time as the number one PPQB is invaluable for Liljegren.
I doubt he plays with this being the 3rd game in 3, but Leafs may want to carry extra bodies for the road trip.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies trail 2-1 after 1.
Kivihalme with the goal assisted by Petan and Bracco.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies feeling the effects of losing Lilly. 2 quick goals and Rocket lead 4-1.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Woll pulled. Not his fault, the team didn't show up in front of him.
Since Keefe left, the team will be 9-7.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Marlies feeling the effects of losing Lilly. 2 quick goals and Rocket lead 4-1.

Well losing your top pairing is not easy for any team... especially when half of your other good players are missing as well. The Marlies are a top team despite never having their full roster. Speaks to our depth.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Well losing your top pairing is not easy for any team... especially when half of your other good players are missing as well. The Marlies are a top team despite never having their full roster. Speaks to our depth.
That is true, but they lost a top line winger, and 2 top pair defencemen. It's tough for any team to recover.

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
We need to draft some centers badly, our prospect pool is pathetic at the center position.. Nobody interesting on the marlies and only SDA and Stotts in the juniors..am i missing somebody?

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
We need to draft some centers badly, our prospect pool is pathetic at the center position.. Nobody interesting on the marlies and only SDA and Stotts in the juniors..am i missing somebody?
Abramov and Abruzzese are centres from the 2019. Abramov has been very good.

But I hear you, I have been beating this drum for a while. Especially before Tavares. The 2018 draft (a week before Tavares was signed) I was really hoping for a centre badly. Wanted Dellandrea, Kupari or Lundestrom. Once the draft shook out as it did and we got to our pick, I really wanted Veleno, McLeod or Akil Thomas. I am happy about Sandin though.

My stance has cooled a bit with Tavares and having taken 4 centres over the past 2 drafts. But I still do wish we took more, especially since its easier to convert a centre to a winger rather than the other way around. 2014-2017 we neglected the postion badly and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad