Confirmed with Link: Marcus Johansson for a 2024 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
17 points in 19 games for Johansson.. just brilliant trade
And this is a goal for the highlight reels.

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Are you guys going to re-sign this guy??? Man, he and Boldy have been money. Shades of Fiala...I'd say at this point there must be some mutal desire between the Wild and MoJo to keep this relationship going.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Are you guys going to re-sign this guy??? Man, he and Boldy have been money. Shades of Fiala...I'd say at this point there must be some mutal desire between the Wild and MoJo to keep this relationship going.
MoJo has said he's sick of moving around. Considering his success with Boldy, I could see him taking a discount to stay

These two are reading each other's minds at this point. When MoJo dropped it between his legs for Boldy, you could see he knew he was getting it back before Boldy even picked up the puck...

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
If this keeps up and they have playoff success together a discount is still going to be 5 million per year with term. Not sure we can commit that

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
A Swede in Minnesota sounds like a fit to me. I’d love it if they could re-sign him for 2x2M( he is making 1.1M now), but the way he is playing he should be getting 4-5M per year. After Gus, he has to be the biggest priority to re-sign this off season, unless he absolutely disappears in the post season.

I do think that having a few Swedes, and Euros, on the team has to give him a comfort level.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
A Swede in Minnesota sounds like a fit to me. I’d love it if they could re-sign him for 2x2M( he is making 1.1M now), but the way he is playing he should be getting 4-5M per year. After Gus, he has to be the biggest priority to re-sign this off season, unless he absolutely disappears in the post season.

I do think that having a few Swedes, and Euros, on the team has to give him a comfort level.

Completely agree.

I was very "meh" when we traded for him based off his first stint but the way he's producing AND unlocked Boldy? GMBG hit a 2-run homer with that one.

Gus, JoJo, and Freddy would be my top-3 to retain and see if Reavo will play ball to stay in Minny.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Funny how this thread has gone from everybody being disappointed in getting him to panicking when he got hurt and REALLY wanting him to resign ;)

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
One of these guys is not like the other, one of these guys doesn't belong...
I assume you’re talking about Gustavsson since he’s a goaltender and a RFA.

I think the forwards should be brought back if they are okay with team friendly contracts.

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I assume you’re talking about Gustavsson since he’s a goaltender and a RFA.

I think the forwards should be brought back if they are okay with team friendly contracts.
Nope, Gus is a very integral part of the team.
JoJo is quickly becoming the same.
Freddy? Meh. I can take him or leave him. If he wants even close to $4m? I'd be happier to leave him in a heartbeat.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Nope, Gus is a very integral part of the team.
JoJo is quickly becoming the same.
Freddy? Meh. I can take him or leave him. If he wants even close to $4m? I'd be happier to leave him in a heartbeat.
Freddy isn’t going to get $4M he will get $2.5-3M. He’s a nice utility center, 2nd/3rd line tweener.

How about if Johansson wants $6-7M? He’s almost ppg with Boldy. How “integral” is he?

Reactions: MuckOG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad