Confirmed with Link: Marcus Johansson for a 2024 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Look at him go, what a superstar move. He´s taking that Dallas dude to school. Have been looking at that goal 20 times, looking forward to the next 20.

Underrated Boldy board battle puck win and just enough patience to get those defenders in close to give JoJo that beauty with plenty of space to walk that last guy!

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Underrated Boldy board battle puck win and just enough patience to get those defenders in close to give JoJo that beauty with plenty of space to walk that last guy!
That play by Boldy is so freaking good. The saucer pass, the awareness to look for MoJo and the skills to pull it all off so effortlessly. A soon to be superstar

Reactions: TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I am getting the same vibes with the Boldy/MoJo duo that I got with Fiala/Boldy. Both Mojo and Fiala have speed to burn, which opens up the ice for Boldy, and MoJO's hockey IQ is way higher than I thought, which makes up for his relative lack of skill v Fiala.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities

That play by Boldy is so freaking good. The saucer pass, the awareness to look for MoJo and the skills to pull it all off so effortlessly. A soon to be superstar

I am getting the same vibes with the Boldy/MoJo duo that I got with Fiala/Boldy. Both Mojo and Fiala have speed to burn, which opens up the ice for Boldy, and MoJO's hockey IQ is way higher than I thought, which makes up for his relative lack of skill v Fiala.

The one thing people are missing is that the reason Boldy was in that position on the ice is because he was playing center. He is playing center and so he is coming through the middle of the ice moving his feet and attacking the puck. Then his reach and hand-eye coordination and then vision and touch take over.

Boldy is nowhere near that puck in that situation if he's playing wing just by definition of the spaces and the timing at which he will occupy those spaces in relation to the play if he's at wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad