mac kadri frattin
komarov grab kul

hmm....

vader.jpg

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
leafs have the balance to compete with anyone..if by chance jvr is not playing i have no doubt that someone like grabo will come out of hibernation to fill the void..we have that kind of team this year

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kulemin - Bozak - Kessel
MacArthur - Kadri - Frattin

Still not bad looking.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I wouldn't panic about JVR just because he left practice early. It's possible that the pain was just an immediate reaction to the fall and nothing more. I hope that's the case but if he is injured, no use in crying over spilt milk. Gotta hope that the rest of the guys step up.

Good news about Lupul. I think TSN Radio 1050 reported that Lupul said he was feeling good and was just waiting on doctor's clearance. Sounds like they just need 100% confirmation that everything is healed as it should be and then he'll get right back into the fold of things.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Although every game is important in this shortened season, I would have to say this game against the Jets is even MORE important. We really need to win this one.

When is Lupul coming back??? We desperately need him back soon!! :)

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Although every game is important in this shortened season, I would have to say this game against the Jets is even MORE important. We really need to win this one.

When is Lupul coming back??? We desperately need him back soon!! :)

He's waiting on doctor's clearance to resume full on practice. I've read that he could be back in two weeks or so but from what I understand, that estimation is based on reporters trying to gauge for themselves based on the information they're getting. It's not an expected return date that's being mentioned by anyone inside the organization.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
JVR better be alright. It would be typical Leaf luck if he went down with a fluke injury right before the return of Lupul.

:shakehead

Asif16*

Are the thrashers any good this year or what? Plus just a question.....is there anything to do in Winnepeg?? MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Gotta drive to get this win. We did well to rob a point but it won't do much if we continue losing and get ourselves out of the playoff spot.

Edit: Feels so funny to say this.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
The Leafs are #1 in the league in hits but also #1 in the league in giveaways.

Also, I can't believe this still has to be specified after years and years of GDTs but do NOT crosspost posts from other teams' forums. Thank you.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
The Jets are currently in 9th and 5 points back of the Leafs. The gap could close to only 3 points or it could extend to 7. Big game to say the least.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Are the thrashers any good this year or what? Plus just a question.....is there anything to do in Winnepeg?? MOD

Can we lose the "Thrashers" nonsense? It was cute for about a month in the fall of 2011, but it is now long past its "best before" date. And if you're going to call the Winnipeg Jets the Thrashers, then don't you need to call the Leafs the Arenas, the Devils the Scouts, the Red Wings the Cougars, and so forth?

Last edited by a moderator:

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
The Jets are currently in 9th and 5 points back of the Leafs. The gap could close to only 3 points or it could extend to 7. Big game to say the least.

Of course, the Leafs could win both games against the Jets and gain as little as one point on 9th place, depending on what the Islanders and Flyers do. Remember Winnipeg may no longer be the 9th place team after these next few games.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Can't stand the Jets and live near a lot of their irrational bandwagon fans. Want to see the Leafs crush the Jets, that team has no place near a playoff spot.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Why do some of you care if people still call the Jets the Thrashers? Do you get all twisted when other fanbases (including Jets fans) call our team the Laffs? It's not such serious business people.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Can we lose the "Thrashers" nonsense? It was cute for about a month in the fall of 2011, but it is now long past its "best before" date. And if you're going to call the Winnipeg Jets the Thrashers, then don't you need to call the Leafs the Arenas, the Devils the Scouts, the Red Wings the Cougars, and so forth?

The poster is allowed to do whatever they want within the rules of the site. If they want to call them that so be it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad