Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Jets | TUE, 12 MAR 2013 | LEAFSTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
8PM start works well for me. Going to be busy all day and will have time to make it home :D

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Doesn't Carlyle read hf? This should be a simple liles in, holzer out, phaneuf goes back to playing the right side.

Holzer needs to come out for sure, the dude has zero mobility and lacks intelligence out there. I would say put Liles in (and no I'm not a big fan of him), the jets are a big/slow team who like to hem other teams in their zone, if we can add 1-2 PMD for tommorow it will help us out tremendously.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
ottawa ties boston, they are for real and there missing so many players, 6th place looks good vs carolina

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
8PM start works well for me. Going to be busy all day and will have time to make it home :D

works for me... I have young family, we put kids to bed around 8pm... usually I start watching game between 8pm - 10pm (either in progress or already ended). ;)

That's were NHL Gamecenter Live is very handy and its PVR-like capabalities. This is my first year of using them and I LOVE IT !!! To get past blackout restricitions I'm using usunblock us service. If the "workaround" with usunblock us works next season I'm willing to pay full amount next season. Not much choice for leafers living in Ottawa...

NOTE: I don't have cable/satelite TV services. On Saturdays I watch games using best HDTV signal there is Canada free uncompressed OTA CBC feed...

I still recommend to anyone sports fan to buy projector... There is nothing like watching sports on 110" screen in 720P glory... I've been using Optoma HD65 720p projector for the last 4 years (still on the first bulb) and I love every minute of it. I use HTPC (win7/wmc7 and cheap ATSC usb stick). You can buy HD66 model now for ~$500. It is very compact that you can easly carry it around. You can use coffee table to shoot from on pretty much any wall. I had it in my livingroom for 6 months before I finished my basment... You could even use it in the garage or build something on the backyard (more for summer sports NFL/MLB/NBA/CFL/soccer). I'm not even talking about movies... :naughty:

Mods I do applogize for going sideways and off the topic, but if anyone was thinking about buying one, buy buy buy... and you won't regret it... Shoot me PM if you have any questions :yo:

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
One hour isn't such a big deal for me. It's the road games on the west coast that I hate. Staying up past midnight to watch a hockey game when you gotta work the next morning isn't cool...don't even get much time to soak it in if the team ends up winning the game, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad