GDT: Maple Leafs at Flyers on TSN 4 7:00pm EST

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
The late goal is so Leafy like, suck on it Philly. We have to help Pitts get in the playoffs.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I am so prouf of being a maple leaf fan right now. This was so great and deserved and served as well. Our team is playing so much better than so many other fool teams right now. We don't even need our key players like JVR. Komarov is that great and scores the most. He's so much more important than kessel who makes other teams worse. Komarov defends, scores the most, hits the most and still leads. He is ours for life, a franchise leaf winner in the future michael j fox.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
what goes around...goes around...goes around...comes all the way back around?

PhiladelphiaKessel

DontCrossthe****Line
Aug 9, 2010
I am so prouf of being a maple leaf fan right now. This was so great and deserved and served as well. Our team is playing so much better than so many other fool teams right now. We don't even need our key players like JVR. Komarov is that great and scores the most. He's so much more important than kessel who makes other teams worse. Komarov defends, scores the most, hits the most and still leads. He is ours for life, a franchise leaf winner in the future michael j fox.

:facepalm:

RayNibbs

Mar 26, 2015
Toronto, ON

trololol lololol lololol :laugh:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
So Babcock unleashed his secret weapons today, Polak and Hunwick being offensive Dmen.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
In regulation, first one that comes to mind is Versteeg. I think Lupul had one more recently.

late game GWG I don't remember... Versteeg's (assuming we are both thinking of the game vs Boston) was a game tying goal, as well as Lupul's. Lupul tied the game against the Edmonton Oilers 5-5 with I think 35 seconds left. Both games the Leafs won in OT.

But there have been a lot of games since Versteeg was on the team so I could be thinking of completely different games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad