Manitoba Moose 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Morning workout and 1290 is broadcasting the game for me. Memories of the WHA days listening on my clock radio

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Ooooo the screeching kids come through loud & clear on the radio

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Roslovic playing wing for second straight game

IMG_4360.jpg

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I'd love to know the reason behind Roslovic being used on the wing.

PoMo stated before the season started that he could see Spacek stepping in and playing C at an NHL level right now if need be. Sounds like he values him as a center more than Roslovic.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
PoMo stated before the season started that he could see Spacek stepping in and playing C at an NHL level right now if need be. Sounds like he values him as a center more than Roslovic.

I don't think there's much chance Spacek gets called up any time soon. Roslovic potentially could as a winger. Perhaps they just want him comfortable in that role first?

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Makes no sense to have Harkins in 4th line. Did he sleep with coach's wife or what

Hopefully he gets some better line mates after Petan takes a spot in 1st line

AHL teams like to rotate a lot. Spacek is playing #1C for the second game in a row, he spent the two previous games playing #4C himself.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
AHL teams like to rotate a lot. Spacek is playing #1C for the second game in a row, he spent the two previous games playing #4C himself.

Didn't notice Spacek in the 4th line at any point but if so that's weird af too. It's like putting Little with Tanev and Matthias

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I don't think there's much chance Spacek gets called up any time soon. Roslovic potentially could as a winger. Perhaps they just want him comfortable in that role first?

I can appreciate that if that is the scenario. IOW, we still see you as a C for us in the future, but there is a winger role (3RW) on the Jets that we need to get more out of right now. We don't want to throw you right on to the wing in the NHL, so lets get a few games under your belt on the wing here first.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I didn't hear Peacock say his name on the original call.. but yeah all three with points :handclap:

Just based on boxscore, which is often wrong itself. But yeah definitely happy to see those 3 picking up points.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Cormier from Appleton & Schilling? On the PP

3-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad