Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_3439.jpg

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Moose practice jerseys look a bit different this year.

Not Adidas. CCM branded.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013

Winnipeg, MB – The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has released the following six players from their tryouts with the club:

Travis Brown
Cristiano DiGiacinto
Chase Harrison
Kameron Kielly
Alexandre Ranger
Michael Webster

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Think that Hutchinson could be assigned to another AHL team? Like we take an AHL contract back that isn't a goaltender.

I like Jamie Phillips too much.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Think that Hutchinson could be assigned to another AHL team? Like we take an AHL contract back that isn't a goaltender.

I like Jamie Phillips too much.

They can loan him to another AHL team if they work out a deal with that team. I think it's rather unlikely. Reports were Jets only signed Phillips after they missed on a college UFA (can't remember which, maybe O'Connor?), I don't think they see much in him. He is in last year of his ELC, was just average in AHL and ECHL last year. Likely does not earn a new deal next year.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
They can loan him to another AHL team if they work out a deal with that team. I think it's rather unlikely. Reports were Jets only signed Phillips after they missed on a college UFA (can't remember which, maybe O'Connor?), I don't think they see much in him. He is in last year of his ELC, was just average in AHL and ECHL last year. Likely does not earn a new deal next year.

UFA goalie was Nick Ellis from Providence who signed with Edmonton. One local scribe said on twitter today that Hutch is turning down interview requests.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
UFA goalie was Nick Ellis from Providence who signed with Edmonton. One local scribe said on twitter today that Hutch is turning down interview requests.

Hot damn! A good old fashioned goalie controversy (pronounced con-TRO-ver-sy of course). Could True North be heading South? Inquiring minds want to know.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Webster and DiGiacinto signed contracts with the Ice Men. With Comrie joining the team, Phinney has been assigned to the Ice Men as well.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Brody Sutter with 2G and Buddy Robinson with the other. 3-2 pre-season win.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
At the AHL.com preseason doesn't exist apparently. How sad is that? At least publish the scores and how hard can it possibly be to have a scoring summary uploaded?

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
At the AHL.com preseason doesn't exist apparently. How sad is that? At least publish the scores and how hard can it possibly be to have a scoring summary uploaded?

Right? I tweeted them asking for assists but no response yet. I'll post them if I get them.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
"Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons."

The Moose website has blocked the access from Finland (and probably other places). This is really starting to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad