GDT: Magnus Paajarvi vs the Carolina Hurricanes, Tues 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
And we can finish bottom 5 and still draft 8th. If there was no draft lotto, then tank away. But the way it is now, there really isn't any point.

There really isn’t any point in winning a bunch of games when we’re not going to the playoffs either.

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
Just staggering how many games we've scored two or fewer goals in the Guy Boucher era.

When we win, it's almost always boring. When we're losing, the games are borderline unwatchable. I cannot believe he still refuses to make structural adjustments to his hockey team. Definition of insanity.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There really isn’t any point in winning a bunch of games when we’re not going to the playoffs either.
I get where you are going .. but if anybody wants their team to win any game we play .. they are well within their rights to cheer for them to win... let the chips fall where they fall..

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
And we can finish bottom 5 and still draft 8th. If there was no draft lotto, then tank away. But the way it is now, there really isn't any point.
Yeah our percentage doesn’t plummet if we start winning. Just go out there and play. I punt we will win anyway. At this point I think we could literally only lose 3 games to make the playoffs

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
You rebel you

This is what Steve Warne took away from the game:
Steve Warne™
After that offensive zone giveaway by Ryan, Karlsson had zero interest in getting back to help, instead surrendering, coasting away from the play. He then had lots of energy for the transition after Ryan broke up the 2 on 1.
5:17 PM - 30 Jan 2018

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Time for some lemonade.

I thought Karlsson had a pretty good game and was looking more like his old self.

But you can be sure Warne is trolling though the game until he finds something he can yowl about.
That is the high point of the game for him.
Was that an actual quote from him? lol

Or just what he will inevitably say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad