Macklin Celebrini to Pittsburgh thread.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think even Celebrini will need a year. It’s really understated how hard it is to jump to the NHL at that age.

Plus like you said, if he was to come over right away Sullys burying him in dzone starts on a 3rd or 4th line.
No, he won’t need a year…he’s like Hisscher who started day one for NJ…he will be starting for any team bad enough to picking him, like the Pens lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
No, he won’t need a year…he’s like Hisscher who started day one for NJ…he will be starting for any team bad enough to picking him, like the Pens lol
Yeah, I think he makes it right away. The question for us would be whether he starts at 2C or 3C. 2C would be great and then we can shift Malkin to wing. 3C makes more sense but I worry that Sullivan would go out of his way to Sullivan-ize him and strip him of any and all offensive output.

Most ideally, they make him 3C and surround him with two top 6 wings:

Jake-Sid-Rust
DOC-Malkin-Puustinen
Bunting-Celebrini-Rakell
Poulin-Eller-Puljujarvi

Something like that where you build 3 scoring lines.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, I think he makes it right away. The question for us would be whether he starts at 2C or 3C. 2C would be great and then we can shift Malkin to wing. 3C makes more sense but I worry that Sullivan would go out of his way to Sullivan-ize him and strip him of any and all offensive output.

Most ideally, they make him 3C and surround him with two top 6 wings:

Jake-Sid-Rust
DOC-Malkin-Puustinen
Bunting-Celebrini-Rakell
Poulin-Eller-Puljujarvi

Something like that where you build 3 scoring lines.
2C and make Malkin 3C…he can’t switch to wing under Sullivan because Sullivan requires speedy wings for his system…yet again reason 4,000 to fire Sullivan lol

Reactions: SEALBound

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
2C and make Malkin 3C…he can’t switch to wing under Sullivan because Sullivan requires speedy wings for his system…yet again reason 4,000 to fire Sullivan lol
You got itL

Jake-Sid-Rust
Bunting-Celebrini-Rakell
DOC-Malkin-Puustinen
Poulin-Eller-Puljujarvi

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad