GDT: LXXIV | "8 Miunutes Before 8" | Oilers @ Stars | 4.3.24 | 7:52PM | SNW/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
You simply cannot have a player like Nurse soaking up 9.25. Even giving him the benefit of every doubt, it’s still $2 million too much.
I don’t even care about the salary anymore. His problem is that when he signed that big deal he figured that he was now as good as Bobby Orr. His gsme changed and he has been playing a flawed gsme ever since.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Ya he does still hit so his level of give a f*** is still decent.. he just doesn't have much offense (if any) left.

He really doesn’t hit outside the token checks. His puck management sucks. He doesn’t go to the nest or challenge the defence on rushes. His game is basically wrist shots from the perimeter.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I don’t even care about the salary anymore. His problem is that when he signed that big deal he figured that he was now as good as Bobby Orr. His gsme changed and he has been playing a flawed gsme ever since.
product of terrible management.

That stupid Covid season really made his offensive game look better than it was.

Playing the same stupid teams

I will go above the gM. I blame CHina lol

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
That's the first time I've ever seen McDavid off first. He must be pissed.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
product of terrible management.

That stupid Covid season really made his offensive game look better than it was.

Playing the same stupid teams

I will go above the gM. I blame CHina lol
Covid season had nothing to do with it. GM didn’t need to sign him that early and could have waited to see if the season was an anamoly, which everyone on here knew it was.

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
2-1-2 in last 5 against higher ranked opponents.

29-15-1 was our record when we lost to VGK to end the streak. So 16-7-4 since…
Ok. Thanks for digging that up.

I guess I gotta just let it go tonight, but I really don't like where their game is trending.

We'll see the response on Friday...

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Brutal game but Jesus get a hold of yourselves. No this doesn’t mean we are going to get blasted in the playoffs.
It’s a pretty good indication. Do you think Edmonton can play with Dallas and win 4/7? Ceci and Nurse have been feasted on the past 2 years. Nothing has been done to fix that. Expecting different is a fool’s errand

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
lol what are you smoking?
Coming into this game their 4th line has 24 goals, ours had 16.
Um we rotate our 4 th line lol also look how many games they played. Their 4th line also gets more icetime. They aren't that talented. Typical example of oiler fans overrating other teams players and trashing ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad