GDT: LXXIV | "8 Miunutes Before 8" | Oilers @ Stars | 4.3.24 | 7:52PM | SNW/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(45-23-5) --vs-- (47-19-9)

Game Day: Wednesday April 3rd '24
Game Time: 7:52PM Puck Drop
Broadcast: SNW & SN360

-----

extralarge.png

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Connor McDavid - Zach Hyman
Adam Henrique - Leon Draisaitl - Corey Perry
Evander Kane - Ryan McLeod - Warren Foegele
Mattias Janmark - Connor Carrick - Connor Brown

Mattias Ekholm - Evan Bouchard
Darnell Nurse - Vincent Desharnais
Brett Kulak - Cody Ceci

Calvin Pickard

-----

extralarge.png

Robertson - Hintz - Pavelski
Marchment - Duchene - Seguin
Benn - Johnston - Stankoven
Faska - Steel - Smith

Harley - Heiskanen
Lindell - Tanev
Suter - Lundkvist

Oettinger

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Projected lineups until told otherwise.

• Mostly just a PSA for the puck drop time. Going to be closer to 8 rather then 730.

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Kozari and St. Laurent calling this game.

Hang onto your hats, because this game is going to be an officiating circus. Two of the absolute worst together, one of which is known to despise the Oilers and the other is so utterly incompetent that it's hard to tell where his bias really lands.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Its just because we are on TNT often.

ALL TNT 2nd games start this late. It's not just us.

I means its alright, IMO, we'll play at 8pm in the playoffs anyway.
I cant even throw shade at TNT who are far and beyond a better product than any CDN hockey broadcaster, especially when said CDN broadcaster (SN) always schedule TML for the prime time game every Saturday night for 6 months straight.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Kozari and St. Laurent calling this game.

Hang onto your hats, because this game is going to be an officiating circus. Two of the absolute worst together, one of which is known to despise the Oilers and the other is so utterly incompetent that it's hard to tell where his bias really lands.
I honestly don't even know anymore who are the bad refs and who each favour. Everyone(hfboard wide) seems to bitch about every ref

There is like 12 of you people on the east coast.
They must be the 12 people left with cable:laugh:

Reactions: Duke74

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I honestly don't even know anymore who are the bad refs and who each favour. Everyone(hfboard wide) seems to bitch about every ref

They must be the 12 people left with cable:laugh:

I keep a pretty close eye on them (because I want to know what I'm talking about when I rip them), and these two are without a doubt objectively among the worst.

I believe they even finished bottom 2 in terms of which officials most players deemed the worst. St. Lauent has been among the leaders on that list for as long as I can remember. He's also the idiot that f***ed up our game two nights ago.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Is this the latest they have ever played in Dallas? Isn't usually 5pm??

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
If this the latest they have ever played in Dallas? Isn't usually 5pm??
TNT runs a double header often on Wednesday nights. Tonight the Rags and Devils are the early game. They won’t leave that game/rivalry for a CDN team until it’s over.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
TNT runs a double header often on Wednesday nights. Tonight the Rags and Devils are the early game. They won’t leave that game/rivalry for a CDN team until it’s over.
I'd really like to know the numbers they get for the second games

People here don't like the 8pm starts so if you have no skin in the game why the hell would you stay up until 1am to watch a game?

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
You'd think they would rather show leafs/bolts than Rangers/Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad