GDT: LXVII | "The Corner" | Oilers vs. Jackets | 3.4.16 | 5:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Oilers finally starting to play some exciting hockey and I've got to go to my partner's Yoga Teacher Training graduation potluck celebration for dinner....

Is she hot? I can go for you :naughty:

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
McDavid is like a game genie. A permanent cheat code.

Hope this new brand of hockey continues. It's fun to watch the other team get bullied for a change.

plikestechno

Mar 14, 2008
Hope the guys just keep putting forth an effort and playing something that looks remotely like professional hockey.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Yikes Matty,

And finally there is an org presser that trumps KLowe et al - Benning and Linden's "Town Hall". Getting absolutely CARVED from all directions. Ouch.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I wouldn't mind if every game was just like that philly one, win or lose from here on out this year.

Send a message to the league that we're not gonna take **** anymore.

I hear ya. I wore all my Oiler gear today. I was kinda hoping someone would say something smart or sneer at me so I could have pounded them. The toughness is rubbing off on the fans as well

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Man I would love to steamroll a few teams to finish off the year to serve notice for next. Every GDT on the opponent's board is full of smug condescension. Like really, Columbus, who have been in the playoffs all of once in their entire existence??

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
<mod edit>

Cannot think of a better response than this.

Here's hoping for a hard earned win. I wanna see a McDavid show. Hell, I wanna see each line score at least one goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

5thLiner

Didn't draft a Finn
Oct 14, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Man I would love to steamroll a few teams to finish off the year to serve notice for next. Every GDT on the opponent's board is full of smug condescension. Like really, Columbus, who have been in the playoffs all of once in their entire existence??

We've made it TWICE, thank you very much! ;) we're also only 15 years old, we're still growing up :sarcasm:

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Oilers finally starting to play some exciting hockey and I've got to go to my partner's Yoga Teacher Training graduation potluck celebration for dinner....

No doubt that there will be foods there that the body is not designed to ingest.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Seconded, good choice.

:yo:

It's pretty much the theme of the new recruits

6bQAAaP.jpg

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Someone needs to start a hit list of defenseman for McDavid is dominate

Last 2 games it was Ristolainan and Mendvev. Jack Johnston is already crossed off

Next up: Seth Jones. Watch out tonight Jonesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad