Matt Calvert - William Karlsson - Brandon Saad
Rene Bourque - Gregory Campbell - David Clarkson

Ryan Murray - Seth Jones
Cody Goloubef - David Savard
Fedor Tyutin - Dalton Prout

Joonas Korpisalo
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Guessing that they'll start LB. Talbot's got good numbers in back-to-backs and McLellan's shown he's not adverse to throw Talbot back out there, but feels like an LB game.

- Hey Blue Jackets! It's McDavid again!

[/fieldset]

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I wouldn't mind if every game was just like that philly one, win or lose from here on out this year.

Send a message to the league that we're not gonna take **** anymore.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Oh, these guys again. I don't think they liked the last ass-whooping so we better not treat them lightly.

Trollmark*

Realllllllllllllly hoping for a win.
I'm so used to a ****** effort by this team after a wonderful win, especially against a weak team.

Hope we can stop the wrath of Broom Janitor aka young Strudwick.

photo.php

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
It's difficult for me to fathom how the Jackets got off to as poor a start as they did because I like what their roster has got going on quite a lot.

Anyway, McDavid.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Being super physical every game will wear down the Oilers as much as it wears down opponents. I hope we are a physical team that gets a reputation for that and can turn it up when needed, but picking battles is what championship calibre teams do. I guess we don't have to worry about a long playoffs, so if we finish the season going all out that's probably fine.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Send Nurse down. Waive Clendening. Bring up Oesterle and Musil.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Being super physical every game will wear down the Oilers as much as it wears down opponents. I hope we are a physical team that gets a reputation for that and can turn it up when needed, but picking battles is what championship calibre teams do. I guess we don't have to worry about a long playoffs, so if we finish the season going all out that's probably fine.
I don't see us as a team that will start the super heavy physical stuff most nights. But if even the slightest liberty is taken with anyone on our team. We strike back hard

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
I think we're learning that one small winger for McDavid is enough. Can't have both Ebs and Yak out there, its counterproductive because they both try to do the same things. Yak's game has been much better these past few days. I hope they rotate them in and out of Connor's line depending on who's hot, and give the line a bigger net-presence winger (Maroon or Kassian).

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I think we're learning that one small winger for McDavid is enough. Can't have both Ebs and Yak out there, its counterproductive because they both try to do the same things. Yak's game has been much better these past few days. I hope they rotate them in and out of Connor's line depending on who's hot, and give the line a bigger net-presence winger (Maroon or Kassian).

Why not try a top-6 where Maroon and Eberle are swapped:

Hall-Draisaitl-Eberle
Maroon-McDavid-Yakupov

That would solve the issue of having two wingers on their off-wing.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers finally starting to play some exciting hockey and I've got to go to my partner's Yoga Teacher Training graduation potluck celebration for dinner....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad