GDT: LXII | "2½ Hours Where Nothing Exciting Happens" | Oilers vs. Wild | 6:00PM | SN-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Teddy Purcell in a race for the puck is the hockey equivalent of the OJ Simpson slow-speed chase.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I really want Nelson's coaching record to be a hair above .500, especially with all these injuries lately so its blatantly obvious to management upstairs that this team has a real coach on the bench

Yes this! I want Nelson to coach next season and pulling out some wins will help that

kickaction

Dec 4, 2014
Obviously the players want to win every game, as they should, but as a fan I am removed enough from the day to day of losing to realize the obvious truth that losing now is what's best for the team long term. Winning tonight literally means absolutely NOTHING, while losing helps us move one step closer to fixing our center problems for the next decade.

I can't believe some people think winning a meaningless game is more important than the future of the team. Ridiculous.

At the end of the day though, it's not up to fans to decide whether or not we win the game. You say the players obviously win, so when they do win, you blame them?

McDeathbyCheerios*

No I don't blame them at all. I'm happy for them in fact. But as a fan, I'm not happy for the franchise
For us to guarantee McEichel we would literally have to lose every game this season and then some. Might as well end the season on a high note and have the team enjoy playing hockey then get a young guy who might be great for us in a few years.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Good game. Glad to see the boys win. Big game by Scrivs.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Yes.

I wouldn't mind Doobie crashing to earth right about now.

Let him play .500 over the rest of the season, cuz Devan Dubnyk.

I wish Dubey well, but I feel he owes us a few soft goals. There were plenty of opportunities for it this game too. I saw a limp wrister from Hendricks and all I could think was that if Dubnyk were in Edmonton that could have gone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad