GDT: LXII | "2½ Hours Where Nothing Exciting Happens" | Oilers vs. Wild | 6:00PM | SN-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Minny players are all stick ninja's. Suter must have group stick ninja training sessions.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
I have always loved the music in Minny.

In Edmonton you woukd gear Kate Perry or some techno

Should be tied soon. Oil just watching. Looks like a pk the whole period

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
The Oilers have looked gassed since the first. Too much puck watching.

Are the Oilers this bad or minny this good?

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I have always loved the music in Minny.

In Edmonton you woukd gear Kate Perry or some techno

Should be tied soon. Oil just watching. Looks like a pk the whole period

Rexall should go 100% old school and let the organist play at every stoppage of play

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
The Oilers have looked gassed since the first. Too much puck watching.

Are the Oilers this bad or minny this good?

We're missing Hall, Yakupov, and Lander up front. We are icing a bad lineup and the Wild are a good team.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tonight would have been a perfect game to lose, instead we're likely only going to be 1 point back of Arizona. Ticks me off that we win pointless games like this, and likely miss out on eichel in the process. We can't even tank properly.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Tonight would have been a perfect game to lose, instead we're likely only going to be 1 point back of Arizona. Ticks me off that we win pointless games like this, and likely miss out on eichel in the process. We can't even tank properly.

I'm sick of losing, seeing them squeak one out is ok once in a while

McDeathbyCheerios*

Get out. Even if we finish second last there is a 60% chance that we pick third.

kickaction

Dec 4, 2014

What do you tell the team?

Hey guys, just let them score and win on us. Don't worry, it'll be worth it in the long run....

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012

Plenty of more opportunity to lose in the West for the rest of the season. Our schedule is probably more difficult than the other two teams.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
what are they booing about? RNH stick checked the guy and he fell over..

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
What do you tell the team?

Hey guys, just let them score and win on us. Don't worry, it'll be worth it in the long run....

Obviously the players want to win every game, as they should, but as a fan I am removed enough from the day to day of losing to realize the obvious truth that losing now is what's best for the team long term. Winning tonight literally means absolutely NOTHING, while losing helps us move one step closer to fixing our center problems for the next decade.

I can't believe some people think winning a meaningless game is more important than the future of the team. Ridiculous.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Obviously the players want to win every game, as they should, but as a fan I am removed enough from the day to day of losing to realize the obvious truth that losing now is what's best for the team long term. Winning tonight literally means absolutely NOTHING, while losing helps us move one step closer to fixing our center problems for the next decade.

I can't believe some people think winning a meaningless game is more important than the future of the team. Ridiculous.
Let's keep losing for the next.. 12 years.. Then we will have tons of 1st round picks! Look at all the good it's done us.

Getting rid of this garbage losing environment that this team has had for years is extremely important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad