GDT: LX | "Why Not Both? GDT & MacT Quotes" | Oilers vs. Wild | 2.20.15 | 7:00 | SN-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
People...... Don't give into people trying to antagonize. Please. It just creates more to clean up.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
For sure that should be. Those games before should go on MacT's record.

I have no real opinion on the subject I guess. I was just thinking out loud. I'm not sure if people mark it down there or when Mac T and him were both on the bench.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Twitter tells me:

Jersey on the ice
Scrivens threw it back
Asshat jersey tosser got a beer dumped on him which started a fight

More twitter info

Jersey tosser tried to scurry out before security got him, two guys jumped on him.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I have no real opinion on the subject I guess. I was just thinking out loud. I'm not sure if people mark it down there or when Mac T and him were both on the bench.

I think most people count after MacT left. But on the official record, those losses where MacT was running practices and the bench during games, those gave Nelson a nice little hole to start off his coaching career with.

actionjackson

Jun 22, 2010
What was so interesting in the stadium that had the entire crowd not watching the game?!?! (Other than the obviously sucky game)

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
looks like it, that has happened a bunch this year.

I saw two at the Vancouver game I went to early in the season :laugh:

Riff Raff normally limited to the bleeders or who don't go to games in general show up and drink a ton and get stupid lol. Sometimes funny. Often not.

McDeathbyCheerios*

This team is so flawed... We are looking better but we need a goalie and a completely new d core.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Watching that 4th goal on us might have given Dubs some flashbacks. Probably will have some nightmares tonight about open shooters in the slot.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Twitter tells me:

Jersey on the ice
Scrivens threw it back
Asshat jersey tosser got a beer dumped on him which started a fight

More twitter info

Jersey tosser tried to scurry out before security got him, two guys jumped on him.

Twitter is a great thing, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad