Prospect Info: LW Viktor Neuchev -- Taken 74th overall in 2022

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Could be good for Kisakov next year as well having more Russians in Rochester.
Kisakov is going to deserve a lot of credit for the transition Neuchev and Novikov make. He came over alone…which is a hard thing to do. New country, language barriers…not to mention the leap in competition. Now he can help those guys a ton and it will be much easier for them

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Kisakov is going to deserve a lot of credit for the transition Neuchev and Novikov make. He came over alone…which is a hard thing to do. New country, language barriers…not to mention the leap in competition. Now he can help those guys a ton and it will be much easier for them
It might make Kisakov a little more comfortable also having some of his countrymen here. Could see those 3 living together and adapting to the new environment together if all 3 are here.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Pilut probably also helped. I assume he picked up some Russian while playing in the KHL.

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
Love this response from the kid. Bodes well for his future.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 140033.png

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Anybody know if he’s ever mentioned his height? Some places still list him at 5’11 (including the KHL website) but others have him at 6’2.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Russians I know prefer good Whiskey or Bourbon to vodka when given a choice. My liquor cabinet used to be raided whenever the Siberan girls would visit in Korea, even my buddy Cedric would bring over a couple bottles of Hennesey for their visit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad