LW/RW Jesper Bratt - London Knights, OHL (2016, 162nd, NJD)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It isn't even that. It isn't like he had a feel good camp where he hustled real hard and is getting a cup of coffee.

Not look like a legit top rookie.
That's what I'm saying, our highest expectations even were a feel good camp, but everyone just expected him to go back to London. He came into camp and was an impact player in every situation. He played his first NHL game and was an impact player. Our management, coaches, players, and broadcasters are all raving about how good he is.

How long this keeps up for? I don't know, but he has the skill set to be a good NHLer for a long time.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
To think he was cut from the WJC team last year, he maybe should have make the team in wjc, but still no one saw this comming last year, huge surprise. Most players from first round from that draft do not even start this season in NHL.

Bratt looked pretty good. If he will continue like this, then what a development so fast.

Sweden should drug test whoever thought it was a good idea to cut him. That's unbelievable.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
2 goals today so far, 3 on the season...

giphy.gif

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
All great goals. His positioning and awareness is incredible. Even when not receiving the puck, he is creating room for linemates.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
It's kind of amazing that he didn't produce more last year based on how he looks. It shows you how things can change in 1 summer for a kid.

He was excellent in the Devils pre-season game vs the Habs. I am not shocked by his success just based on that 1 game. So glad I took him in my keeper league late in the 2016 draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad