LW Patrik Laine (2016, 2nd, WPG) XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
That makes no sense. A player's first steps are a player's first steps. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to do the same in a game.

I wasn't being very serious with the Iverson reference.

I don't know what Jets fans have seen in practice sessions. I can only speak of his skating during the games I have personally watched.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Agreed. It's the same individuals doing it all the time. It's incredibly tiresome. For people with such a lukewarm view of Laine, they certainly spend a lot of time posting about him.

From what I've seen, he's looked very good so far. He's looked stronger than I thought he would to start the season.
Took the words right out of my mouth. It's just the same usual same batch of posters. Not sure what the fascination they have for such a medicocre prospect. It's tiresome reading these posts.

Laine looks fine to me thus far. The vast majority have said he would likely need need year before he has adjusted to the NHL. He is doing this now. As long he gets better with each game, he will be progressing. I am satisfied with what I have seen after 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad