Recalled/Assigned: Lukas Reichel

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Looking at it in terms of points/draft slot for his draft class, LR is tied for 16 with three others all who have played more games than Lukas has. As a result, he’s right where he should be already considering his #17 draft slot. This is even more impressive given his very conservative professional introduction by Hawks management.

I wonder what his points total (and Kaner’s) would have been for this season had he been given a chance on Kaner’s line. Since the Hawks have effectively given LR the Kane treatment by not consistently playing him with the best o talent at the AHL or NHL levels thus far, his performance is even more impressive from my perspective. In fact, I would credit him in the “character/leadership” category for how he has handled that aspect of his early career since it hasn’t bothered him.

And sayin’ he had the best mits on the team when he was with the Hawks was faint praise!

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Hopefully Hawks can replicate the Canadian-German connection from Edmonton with Bedard and Reichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad