Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
D4E6978B-A780-4483-9214-D722A744E844.jpeg

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Tyler Johnson could do something postive and help out in Rockford . 3 pts in 17 games deserves a demotion at 5 million a year, treat him the same as Connolly.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Reward the kid for playing well. It’s a home game for the Hawks and the ice hogs don’t play until Saturday at home. Probably only a one game call up.

Last edited:

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

Amazing, two guys who were supposed future 1Cs, according to the previous dipshit GM, are now both wings. Thank god Davidson is trying to rebuild this shit show.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

Amazing, two guys who were supposed future 1Cs, according to the previous dipshit GM, are now both wings. Thank god Davidson is trying to rebuild this shit show.

Reichel was never really seen as a center in his draft year. I certainly never projected him as one. Always saw him as a winger.

Kirby should be a center though. But in Rockford.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
I'd rather have him play with Toews and Dach at wing as opposed to playing with Kane. That way he won't constantly defer to Kane. Also, fewer defensive responsibilities. After a couple of games, send him back to Rockford.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Reichel was never really seen as a center in his draft year. I certainly never projected him as one. Always saw him as a winger.

Kirby should be a center though. But in Rockford.
Ya, but I was ripping Bowman for overhyping his picks and always treating them like the next coming.

The Hawks don’t have a 1C now or one in the pipeline.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well since Toews is over the cliff as a generating top 2 C,those 2 young wingers he will center are doomed not not tp do much much agaibst even the Jrakjen.

If Reichel is supposed to be a C then you play him at C... Dach on the bigger hand couldbexa good winger IF he fixes his balance issues and if he grows some cojones to use his size more physically. Dach needsctovsjow more edge and strength to shove guus off pucks ...not to justvusexstivk checks and offensively not to over-pass and to pretendvhevis a wizard atxsticj-handling ..also want to see more nort-soyth from Dach ratger than East-West ...hexain't Kanecso stop trying to be that fancy..

Reichel wouks need to bulk up more to play the boards game on the wing...ratger they stick to developing hom at 1 position.. center .. wherevourvbig need is for a 2X ..since Toews no longer can drive a line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad