Confirmed with Link: Lucas Raymond signs 3 Year ELC

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago
Why would they need an exemption for this? Is Raymond juicing? IS HE ON THE POT?!!!

This is common in international sports including soccer and hockey.

That early preliminary list submitted in the preseason was the pool of players from which they will choose the final roster to account for injuries, positive drug tests, family emergencies and other reasons. I have seen international federations deny those requests particularly in soccer, so nothing is guaranteed.

They might need the extra time to catch drug dopers who have weaned off their drugs just before the Olympics.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
If he doesn't get gratned the exemption (damnit Tre Kronner), it could be a huge blessing for DET.

A rested superstar in the making rookie.

I would rather see him get the experience at the highest level and play in high pressure situations he wont see in Detroit for a while, but youre right that wouldnt be the worst thing to happen either

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
On one hand, I LOVE the hype and respect Raymond is getting around the league and how he makes the Wings’ future look. On the other, every time I see a good stat or positive review, I recoil because I’m worried it will magically zap his talent away.

And no, it doesn’t have to make sense!!

Reactions: SimonEdvinssonAtSix

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
On one hand, I LOVE the hype and respect Raymond is getting around the league and how he makes the Wings’ future look. On the other, every time I see a good stat or positive review, I recoil because I’m worried it will magically zap his talent away.

And no, it doesn’t have to make sense!!
It wouldn't shock me to see raymond's game fall of a bit as this season goes on as he adjusts to the NHL grind and teams start to zone in on him. But I think he has enough talent and hockey IQ to adjust as needed

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
It wouldn't shock me to see raymond's game fall of a bit as this season goes on as he adjusts to the NHL grind and teams start to zone in on him. But I think he has enough talent and hockey IQ to adjust as needed

Yeah if he continue to be a scoring threat much longer, other teams will stop being nice, he will be in for some rough games.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Considering we only have one decent scoring line, they are already facing their opponent's best shut down line, especially on the road, where they can line match from the drop. 14 of his 21 points have come on the road. That's 2/3.

Reactions: Henkka and Winger98

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

Teams are already zoning in on him. Detroit is a one line team, no teams are zoning in on Fabbri instead of the Larkin line

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Capture.PNG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad