Post-Game Talk: Lose. WCQF - Game 3 - Nashville at Colorado - 9:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldyNuck

Mar 7, 2017
Is anybody watching the Colorado feed?? It is the most biased, cringeworthy analysis I've ever seen in my life. From every Colorado goal being a masterpiece crafted by the hockey gods to incriminating Subban for "trying to rip off Mackinnon's head." Someone actually needs to take these clowns down a peg. Also the boys need to dial it back with the goddamn penalties...making it extremely frustrating to watch

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Oh y'all of little faith...

There's no guarantee that we'll get back into this game, but regular season or playoffs, if there is a team that can mount a comeback, it's them boys in the gaudy golden-yellow sweaters.

We've gotten better as the game has gone along. We had a three-goal period just last game, and not in the third with an open net, either. Again, no guarantee, but we've done this before, and against better teams, many, many times.

Yeah, I know, it's the playoffs, so things are different, but don't forget that if they can be Playoff Avalanche, then we can be Playoff Predators.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiHawks10

Pekka4Vezina

Mar 24, 2018
Rinne gets the Vezina this year and I don't think he's at fault in any of this. If the team can't get it going for him, we're screwed anyway.

They do seem to play better in front of Saros, and Saros is entirely competent too. I think they'd win next game with Saros in net. Maybe they take it too easy with Rinne in there expecting him to bail them out?

But end of the day it's the rest of the team that is going to have to get their heads in the game. I'd sell it with c'mon boys, get your games sorted out and start playing better for Pekka. They love and respect Rinne, should be able to get the whole thing sorted out without parking him on the bench. Sooner or later they're going to need all hands on deck, including the Vezina goaltender, so I'd aim for sooner.

IF you think Saros would win, you play him. I agree with that sentiment. D had been terrible but Pekka not looking sharp.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Etc

At some point in the series we likely will play with a lead.
Our team depth should work to our advantage as the series goes on.
Individual mistakes in this game well above our average.
Quick goal changes everything.

Germans didn't even bomb Pearl Harbour.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
For fking sakes. WHY!!!!!

After seeing the replay, it sounded much worse than it actually was. That's not a playoff call that should have been made but we cant let ourself be in a position to have this crap called against us.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Every attack for the Avs is a really good scoring chance. Nice to know that our defense is in spring mode already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad