Post-Game Talk: Lose. WCQF - Game 3 - Nashville at Colorado - 9:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

forsberggoal.gif

fishgirl_medium.gif

pco4fen.jpg

2psZ1BB.png

ER9Rok4.png
HGPZKLb.png

pCB534s.png

a4I2L1U.png

UQPGXFi.png

pydAfl2.png

lIxEewf.png

i1xGKn6.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I'm not going to make a direct quote or name names because I know it's uncool to brings another team's messages over to our board. But I find it hilarious that, blended into the talk about the Preds just being lucky and how the Avs are about to destroy them, the Avs board is worried about Preds fans showing up in droves and chanting in their arena. A couple of gems...

"Tell them during playoff games visiting fans aren't allowed in. They already don't know how to chant, maybe we can trick them using their ignorance."

and

"How will they know to cheer if it doesn't say to on the jumbotron? They have a hard enough time knowing how to do chants."

Honestly, the hate that we get is starting to be more amusing than irritating. And I don't feel any kind of distaste for the Avalanche or their fans the way I have about past playoff opponents, for the most part they've been pretty good.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
it's almost impossible to play a team in a playoff series and not develop a hatred for them. most of that comes from just a few fans. which is a shame, because all teams have plenty of good fans that just get overcome by the bad, more vocal abrassive loud mouths.

the absolute worst thing i hate about hockey messgae boards is the constant crying about refs and calls on ice. i try to rarely criticize refs because honestly being a hockey ref is the most difficult job in any sport. you are trying to call a game that is so fast paced and violent by guys armed with sticks where honestly you could call a penalty by the rule book on virtually every single rush if you wanted to. (which is why in most games penalties usually 'even out' between the two teams, that's about all refs can do in these brawls we call hockey).

it gets so tiring reading fans bitching about every single play in threads. according to most fans, bad reffing is virtually the only reason their team ever loses a game. i don't think i've ever read a thread where the team's fans weren't 'getting screwed' by the refs honestly.

as a case in point, subban, josi, ekholm could be called realistically for crosschecking every single shift if we went strickly by the rule book of 'extending your arms". it's an impossible job.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I still feel confident in this team.. they have unfinished business in these NHL playoffs.
Rinne is fine and will continue to do fine. Most of his goals against were just ridiculous shots. Same with Bernier. That’s just my opinion.
Super excited for the game tonight. Let’s go, boys!

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad